Be me

>be me
>finally get tiktok
>start scrolling
>see some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life
>realize I’ll never meet any of them and even if i did i wouldnt have a chance
>put my phone down and stare at ceiling for an hour thinking about how much of my life I’ve wasted

what the hell i just wanted to watch some funny videos

Attached: 8348B6E3-27D5-4D2F-B2FC-FE805216718F.jpg (270x186, 9.05K)

Yes, social media is harmful.

>finally get tiktok
this was your mistake. the era of funny videos ended a long time ago

I'm sorry OP

I will never have a smoking hot girl to fuck, dang it really hurts, i guess Ill just get high and play video games

are you going to delwte it

Been there.
Although I wonder, if you put your phone down, have you uninstalled the app afterwards? I did.

Embrace waifu
Women is for faggots

Attached: IMG_20220505_215921.jpg (600x914, 68.86K)

Same but with Instagram. Feels bad man. At least I'm white. Doesn't mean we can't ever find happiness though, gotta find a relatively OK-looking girl with baggage (self harm, low self esteem) or a desperate single mom to pump and dump

Stop listening to the jew and improve yourself. You will surprise yourself when you finally pull that girl that everyone else tells you that you can never have. source: lived with and fucked an 18 y/o artsy goth at 33, got with and later married a 25 y/o witchy goth chick at 45, still happily married and can't keep her off my cock at 53. I was hopeless with girls all the way until college.

bleh @ single mom but the crazy cutters, bipolar, borderline, are insanely good fucks, ever was with a schizoid girl once although not intentionally, no one told me what her issues were until she'd threatened my life and left, but holy crap could she ride this cock, so could the others (I'm also )

I did user, metoo and feminism destroyed everything

Not everything... the jew wants you to think all is lost... keep looking.

Dude, with all due respect the Jews won. I've tried for so long, dropped so much weight, make so much money (for my age) and women aren't just whores they won't even look at me.

lift weights and drive fast

> the jew wants you to think all is lost
I do?

Give it some time fren... and expand your search area, I mean, don't expect to find your trad wife in a club. I know it's kinda tough now because I met a lot of girls in the old unregulated chats... and my wife I met on craigslist, after years of posting and getting a lot of hate mail because I clearly stated the kind of girl I was looking for... I even had a crazy stalker once who would hit up my email with random possibly alcohol-fueled rants.... lots of crazy single moms and normies out there who don;t like it when you know what you are looking for and won't accept less.... but even CL is gone now...

I'm trying man but, I just turned 27 and I'm loosing hope. I hate that I'm still a virgin because of my faith.

There's no shame in that fren I did the same until I was married first time at 22. Lost my religion probably around the age you are now, expanded my mind, went thru some stuff, always keep thinking, always keep learning, follow your path, it's all about learning in this life.

Thanks. Can't really talk about this with anyone. Boomer isn't an age it's a state of mine and everyone at my church has that boomer mindset. May I ask what happened to your marriage?
>always keep thinking, always keep learning
I've certainly found great wisdom in studying history

It's a little complicated but I will try to sum it up. I was sick for a number of years, couldn't work, doctors couldn't give a good answer. Spent a lot of time online because it was all I could do a lot of days. Made new friends. Wife worked a lot. She took care of me. Then I started to get better, wanted to do more, get out of the house, roles changed too quickly, also, I was becoming less religious, she was becoming more religious. And I fell in love with someone. I take all the blame for it. But sometimes the path we are on goes that way. We make mistakes. We learn. even when we royally fuck things up there are still ways to recover and get something out of this life, life rarely just says "fuck you man, this is it". You didn;t mention if you are christian or muslim or something else, I presume abrahamic due to the emphasis on virginity.... anyway.... I wen tthru an atheist phase but man that was bleak, nothing to look forward to except being worm food.... another loooong story but I met someone who showed me some things I didn;t think possible... and I began following a pagan path.

Faith, money, and sex. The three biggest marriage killers. Do you have kids? Christian obviously. Muslims don't value virginity they're rapist monsters killing the west.