What do you think about femboys?

what do you think about femboys?

Attached: 1652498547324.jpg (1239x648, 148.62K)

love

They should have big cocks, even (especially) if they are exclusively bottom

they're better at being women than women

If they over turn Roe I'll be fucking them exclusively.

I want one to cum all over my chest and stomach while they ride me

I wanna marry one and then pound their prostate into oblivion

It proves to men, that femboys are usually way better at everything that women do. I dont even know why a bipolar/moody women is required. Unless you want kids

I meant to say, I don't even know why would anybody want women at this point if they can have a femboy, who's just better at everything except making children, which is not their fault and sometimes not even women are capable of kids or you have many attempts are required.

did you ever have sex with a femboy?

Yes. I'm a femboy myself

>what do you think about femboys?
They make me violently horny.

Attached: 1646815601245.jpg (720x697, 73.48K)

faggot

>realize the statistical chance of me somehow finding a femboy to date is catastrophically low because I have literally no friends and 0 chance to meet one

Reality is honestly soul crushing sometimes. The only saving grace is that I'm not that THAT bad looking (mileage will vary on this) so at least I have some confidence but ultimately I don't go out or do anything besides work and video games. I will never have a femboy bf and it hurts bros..

Attached: 1632691708857.jpg (500x453, 28.23K)

My pleasure.

tummy or gtfo

Same. I hope that I'm going to get extremely rich by the time I reach the age 30 and then I'll be able to pay all femboy friends a nice SPA.

I don't

literally the only thing I don't like about femboys is their voice

usually it's annoying as fuck or way to deep for the kidna submissive faggot I like

Other than that I want one to edge themselves while riding me so I can make them burst their load on my stomach

Not OP, but can relate to what he has said.

Attached: B7105FEA-4B20-4EEF-AC75-B9FDDD47DA32.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

you are so cute!