Was the video ever found?

Was the video ever found?

Attached: _90990276_gettyimages-1129399.jpg (976x549, 105.5K)

idk

Yep I saw it years ago but his wife and kid did pretty good to get it wiped off the face of the internet

you are full of shit

“The entire incident was recorded, but after much deliberation the family decided to not release the footage publicly”
that’s right online to, took me 1.3 seconds

it was forwarded to the authorities for an investigation so there is a leak somewhere you stupid fucking zoomer

Grew up with Crocodile hunter (mid 30s). There were a few videos that were supposed to be "it", lots of people fooled. But it was self-contained on a camera at the time. It wasn't modern internet-era bulllshit. Caught on a camera, not connected to the internet (that wasn't a thing), and deleted after.

>it was forwarded to the authorities for an investigation so there is a leak
How fucking stupid are you. Jesus fuck, I hate zoomers who pretend they aren't zoomers.

Explain why you wasted your time saying this?

punch a stingray for steve

jk i love all animals
except niggers. they can go.

Stingray murder tape or crocodile sex tape?

Attached: Crocodile_Spot.jpg (400x166, 18.9K)

remember remember the sting of September

amen fuck niggers

I can't remember September

>Explain why you wasted your time saying this?
I spent less words than you:
So you can explain it yourself. Woops.

At least he went out as he lived. With animals in his heart.

Attached: Stingray_Water-732x549-Thumbnail-732x549.jpg (732x549, 48.76K)

hows your single mother doing

Yeah, it's pretty boring OP. Can't really tell what was going on.

It's Australian police, not Chicago or London. Not every jurisdiction is corrupt.
There was one copy and it was destroyed by his wife.
There is nothing left to see.

you don't know that clown

The same Australian police that leaked an AFL coach as a tranner? Yeah, they'd never leak something for sure.

Ok, put it this way. At this point in time, there is ZERO evidence to suggest there are any copies, digital or physical, of the footage in existence. The only known copy was destroyed.

The same Australian Police who donated the crime scene video walkthrough of Port Arthur to a second-hand store? That video is pretty damn chilling.

looks like we got a jokester here, eh?

why are you so confident in something you don't know anything about besides one google search

I have a copy. I’ll post it when someone gets trips .

Roll because im a retard

>This
Thread dead

shut the fuck up zoomer, this aint tiktok where you can randomly agree with someone because you are almost legally autistic

Attached: 92C82924-0B57-45EB-BA5B-232FBBB1D8FC.jpg (1242x1697, 928.8K)

how about if I get trips right now you take a nice warm bath with a toaster plugged in

thanks for the google search zoomer