I tried to run Linux. I went from distribution to distribution and it is fucking garbage...

I tried to run Linux. I went from distribution to distribution and it is fucking garbage. There is no easy way to install anything, you are forced to use whatever distro's app store bullshit. The applications it does have are all hot steaming shit piles. Not every distribution has every FOSS application, for some reason... You never know when an update is going to come along and break everything on you. Every desktop feels like its designed by a monkey with autism, so you are left with no real choice, just a choice of shitty desktops that all half ass it. Things break constantly. I had a distro straight up forget my password, locking me out of my Macbook. Linux is a fucking nightmare.

Attached: 1629819452357.png (1476x1684, 2.17M)

sniffffffffffffffffffff

Filtered by lonox

100 USD have been deposited to your account.
Best regards, Apple marketing department.

install gentoo and learn to build from source

nakadashi, lynch, nakadashi

>distro app store
CLI filtering niggers since 64

>I had a distro straight up forget my password
This happens when you enter a wrong password 3+ times. Wait 10 minutes.

That's pretty fucking sexy

>Every desktop feels like its designed by a monkey with autism
only valid point between all that bait

>You never know when an update is going to come along and break everything on you.
When stuff "breaks" usually its a new package requirement. Ive used a 1tb hard drive for transferring stuff back and forth between Win10 and Linux but one day the mounted drive threw an error about the filesystem. Turns out I now needed a new package called "exfat-utils" so i pacman'd that shit and it worked perfectly. With linux being a somewhat security focused OS I guess archfags complained that standard FAT32 drives could be mounted, and wanted that functionatily as a package seperate from the kernel.

>I had a distro forget my password
open tty1 and su, set new passwd

>Every desktop feels like its designed by a monkey with autism
I'm assuming you've only used GNOME?

Linux is a fucking nightmare
Dotfiles are more convienient than sifting through (2) "Program Files" folders, I love the home folder so much its unreal. 5 second software installs in the terminal vs going to Firefox then sourceforge or fucking CNET

t. Botnet refugee from 2021

Attached: 1658128875998948s.jpg (125x125, 2.81K)

I would spend my whole lifetime with my face buried there.

Imagine coming behind her to "fix" her "bugs"

Attached: erection (2).jpg (672x434, 24.15K)

Imagine coming behind her

imagine coming on her behind

do you think she knows about this picture yet

I hope so. It's probably extremely obvious to her and everyone else in the office whose desk the photo was taken from.

>Linux is a fucking nightmare
nah. but tell me how

How do I find more images like this?

>There's no easy way to install anything

Literally just as simple as: sudo apt-get install package.

The only reason it seems convoluted to you is you never took the time to watch a beginners guide to linux on youtube which takes 30 minutes max. Now here you are bitching about something you have no understanding of trying desperately to justify your vapid shovel-ware operating system. These glow nigger threads happen every single day and it's always the same line. I have been using linux for years and I had my first major issue a week ago where I had a botched update to my kernel but the amazing thing about linux is that I was able to use a resource like sysrescue and go back into my system and reinstall my kernel and fix my issue. You could never do something like that with windows. Ever.

Kill yourself OP you worthless, midwit, glownigger, faggot.

Attached: 1658245285428691.jpg (640x400, 37.95K)

>I hope so. It's probably extremely obvious to her and everyone else in the office whose desk the photo was taken from.
>Take pic
>Only distribute it once you love work.