Giga Sirs, I kneel

This is your future tech leader. Say something nice about him.

Attached: 1658216257208546.jpg (1080x1947, 876.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dzuizz/mrJudge.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he brown

Has he made any software that people use?

I don't know. Have you?

Yes, but I'm not gonna namedrop myself on an Mongolian basket weaving forum.

he seems like a really smart kid. the MENSA shit is a bit sad though, it makes me think he has parents pushing him to do that stuff.

Killer CV, would hire him in 2 decades.

I'm genuinely jealous, my olympiad track record was nothing compared to this kid.

start him on HRT if he wants to be a programmer

user he's like ten years old, what do you expect?

He hasn't touched Rust, sheesh.

That's impressive but companies are looking for people who are well adjusted and can communicate

If he is so smart why doesn't he have a Nobel Prize?

Kek. I love this place.

What do these kids' kids look like in 30 or so years? Will he keep the grinding tradition going or will he ease off?

I'm surprised there aren't any racist/jealous comments. He's a smart kid, I hope he has a successful life.

This. Kids got a bright future ahead of him.

>Mongolian basket weaving forum.
Kek

growing up in high speed overachieving family setting, kids usually burnout and end up just settling into being a normie after discovering weed and dollar beers+pizzas for lunch in college.

>only learned meme-langs
never even began for this kiddo

Looks like your average "competitive programming" autist.
I met some of them in real life, older than this kid obviously, and they're most often much more interested in abstract problem solving than actual programming. They're much closer to mathfags than to Asahi Linux autists.
They all write their solutions to "competitive programming" problems in the same kind of C++ where they don't give a shit about the language: github.com/dzuizz/mrJudge.
This kid is more likely to be a future researcher than your future tech leader.