I just finished a captcha solving bot with selenium as my first ever project. How bright is my future?

I just finished a captcha solving bot with selenium as my first ever project. How bright is my future?

Attached: 1657817376896.jpg (850x630, 397.72K)

Attached: th-3960262338.jpg (474x266, 17.02K)

fpbp

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

Being a foot fetishizing lobotomite won't get you very far, Abishek.

Attached: 1625271387402.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

is waterworld a good watch yay or nay
it looks like mad max but with oceans and boats

It's from the era when even shitty movies were soulful.

Did you use tesseract to solve it, or did you create a neural network from scratch to solve the captcha?

This you will taken away from your cares for while and when it's over you'll feel refreshed. How every movie should be.

Im too lazy to even think about it.

Attached: snoofer.jpg (919x917, 108.78K)

Its a great movie and there's nothing like it

Some call it mad max on water

as a footchad im not sure how I feel about this picture

She'd be a good swimmer.

>it looks like mad max but with oceans and boats
Thats exactly what it is and enjoyable nonetheless

even as a footfag, what the fuck?

I work for a web scraping company, it's good to have on your CV. It's not easily automatable unless you use AI (and you'd still need 90% of the work from web scraping which is figuring out requests and headers).
Keep in mind selenium is a very last resort for when you can't figure out the API/websocket backend, it works ok for single pages, but if you're parsing hundreds of websites you'd need a lot of RAM. 99% of my work is using JSON APIs that fill out a HTML template, not the HTML itself.

> figure out the API/websocket backend
How often do you run into problems with rate limiting your calls? Do you essentially mock a browser client, but without the browser itself?
What sorts of stuff are you scraping? I've heard that real estate listing webpages do a lot of attempt to foil scrapers as the listings themselves are the valuable info

Yeah it's a cool film, no other movies quite like it. Many people shit on it because it wasn't hyper-realistic, but it's still fun.

You can sell that if it actually works

user, why are you gay

Botting and scraping (data extraction in general) fascinated me since i was a younger. I thought its too complex in my 14s and never gave it a shot. All i done before was a single 45 character pip update script. I just sat down bored and tired yesterday to learn a little bit selenium for keks and giggles and ended up spending 10 hours+ straight autisticallu trying to figure out how to bypass captchas and automate the web. I currently am tying to integrate API to the script but i have no clue how to interact with an API nor how it works, if you dont mind me asking, do you have any introductonary book, doc, tut you could recommend (for data extraction and/or APIs? Web scraping as a job sounds comfy, good catch.

This is what evolution looks like.