This laptop for around $cad 12.99 (~$10), is it worth the specs?

This laptop for around $cad 12.99 (~$10), is it worth the specs?

Attached: 5060315882894502726_121.jpg (1249x960, 263.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/547400-REG/Acer_LX_AHS0X_273_Aspire_4520_5235_Notebook_Computer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what side I/O does it have

If you're a broke hobo living in a halfway house it looks great.
If not, you're paying money to dispose of someone's e-waste.

No pic of io but this the top

Attached: 5060315882894502727_121.jpg (958x725, 120.15K)

Yeah nigga get as many of those as possible and run a kubernetes cluster or something

If it can run linux then it's not e-waste, it's just a big dumb ugly Pi with no gpio

if all ur gonna do is basic web browsing then ya.
just put fedora or some other ez distro on it and just use it as a web-browsing machine ig

What do you mean e-waste, there are even hdds for 5 bucks

for got pic

Attached: 5060315882894502725_121.jpg (959x1233, 243.98K)

What the fuck Goodwill are you at???

Just because something is cheap and works doesn't mean it's valuable enough to keep around necessarily.

>get 20 of these
>rip the guts out and stick them on a rack
$300 investment minus the rack, make yourself a shitty little supercomputer. you could just run a box fan on that thing and be fine

More like a goldmine!!

It's kinda boring at any price but you could do something with it if you really wanted it. $13 is a rounding error.

Yeah buy fucking everything

Fuck man, buy them just to see whats on them. I guarantee they have not been scrubbed.

>I/O
>bhphotovideo.com/c/product/547400-REG/Acer_LX_AHS0X_273_Aspire_4520_5235_Notebook_Computer.html

do any of these have graphics cards???

a vista era craptop? integrated graphics for sure

It says no exchange though..

>ethernet
>modem
>802.11b/g
>fucking SPDIF
its that fucking Any Forums phone, it has more I/O than most PCs these days kek

Yes user, bleeding edge hardware often ends up in goodwill for $5. I often take $500 cards there instead of reselling them.

Attached: 1642397691549.gif (337x389, 1.77M)

> 2 ethernet ports
looks like a cheap raspberry pi that would be good for hosting small projects n stuff

the op image has two nvidia stickers

not the point
this is the point

what i'm saying is you network all these bitches together and use their shitty graphics acceleration to bruteforce shit. and any time you need your thing to be better, faster, whatever... you just add another shitty computer
if you can get away with not paying for power this is a cakewalk and there are definitely places that don't have scaled power bills and i live in one of them

So instead of typing three question marks like a fucking overexcited 8 year old girl, how about you post a fully formed question so we know what the fuck you're talking about you dense cunt.

you reek of 15 year old skid. go back.

I wasn't asking questions, dipshit, I was giving you anwers

Attached: cs.gif (320x240, 2.42M)

only a good deal with free electricity user
oh and all the time you inexplicably spent gutting laptops and sticking them in a rack enclosure.

imagine getting this fucking mad over pixels. i find shit like this and add it to my sweet cluster all the time, I buy laptops off of drug addicts for five bucks a pop and use them to run my server. fuck off brainlet

>my sweet cluster
I dare you to post a picture of this non-existent pile of mismatched junk.

>free electricity
if you don't have this you're an idiot
>muh time to gut out and stick in a rack enclosure
it's called craftsmanship you dork, some people whittle wood, i'm building a really sweet supercomputer

i'm not a fucking idiot hell no

I'm not mad it just doesn't make financial sense to me. if its fun do it but this veneer of economy is confusing
>an idiot
so I'm making money with the magical power... of utility theft? this is like saying the cheapest way to buy sodas is just stealing them, theft is not a discount
>craftsmanship
so you choose gutting pawned laptops over landscape paintings or writing the next great american novel and I'm the dork?

Thought as much. Enjoy your last (you)

I don't know why anyone would think LARPing as a junk lord is a good thing, but here we are. You may stop arguing with the wall now.

>so I'm making money with the magical power... of utility theft
I play a flat tax in the unit where I host my server.