The 'oon is real just... just because it is okay?!

>the 'oon is real just... just because it is okay?!
>trust the experts!

Attached: Soyjak_science_soyence_James_Webb_telescope_pic camera snap yep this one's going in my cringe science compilation.png (1000x850, 856.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8vfRJQbVRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the 'oon isn't real just... just because it is okay?!
>trust me!

>the 'oon isn't real just... just because it is okay?!
>trust me!

Attached: 1658180103961.png (2360x1374, 239.12K)

is this real!

Attached: Heckin' based soyjak and his cringe compilation camera snap yep 2.jpg (500x556, 66K)

I heckin love science bros, I would let it fuck my girlfriend if it was a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8vfRJQbVRw

Attached: 13256409_1190912480932783_7607890051978663291_n.jpg (888x720, 67.46K)

qa lost

What is the "'oon"? I've never heard of such a thing.

Do 'oomers really?

Do what do what?

>the 'oon is real just... just because it is okay?!
i don't keep up with what the stupid is doing, or read the /pol times.
which moronic conspiracy theory is this? the moon is really a piece of cheese? the moon is an optical illusion?

It's a christcuck thing, they're so invested in their story book being true that they choose to be intentionally ignorant of everything that contradicts it, including the basic fact that the Earth is round, denying two millenia of astronomy.

/qa/ lost to tranny mods
soot sold out to kuz

#svenska as FXCK

Oooh friends! Oooh redditors on Any Forums friends!

Attached: EOwaXREW4AAo72h.jpg (459x252, 17.36K)

PLANET 'ZELLIG IS NOT REAL. MEDS... NOW.

Attached: 1650198889461.gif (249x255, 3.96M)

>>the 'oon is real just... just because it is okay?!
>i don't keep up with what the stupid is doing, or read the /pol times.
>which moronic conspiracy theory is this? the moon is really a piece of cheese? the moon is an optical illusion?

Attached: soytwist.gif (256x256, 988.63K)

we've been there. how could we have been there if it wasn't real?

see It was all filmed in a studio.
Also the twin towers never even existed and 9/11 didn't happen. All footage of the twin towers was doctored and people who think they remember it are just suffering from the Mandela effect. Have you ever actually been to New York City before 9/11/2001 to verify for yourself? I thought not.

Do you have any proof of that claim

I'm an expert

Do you have any proof of this claim

Disrespectful. I was the one climbing down the building as the steel beams melted. This was after my trip back from the moon as well.

Do you have a peer reviewed study to back that up albeit?

no, id just like to know what field youre an expert in

Check snopes

take your meds and go back to NOW schizophrenic neet chudcel christcuck terrorists

link? snopes is a big site

snopes.com

As a 5th generation redditor and 2nd generation blue checkmark Twitter user and as a 1st generation tik tok user and a ptsd survivor of MySpace, Tumblr, deviant art, and Xanga I also have a PhD in gender studies that focused on the wage gap between European brothel womb havers and Vietnamese transfolk sex workers i have more knowledge in this area than you could ever hope to achieve chud