What internet browser do high IQ people use?

what internet browser do high IQ people use?

Attached: 1658174841068934.jpg (2014x3022, 942.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

links

internet explorer 11 with extended support until 2029 via windows server 2019's updates
trident engine best engine

for the love of all that is good and holy, what is this woman's name?

your mommmmmma

my IQ is 131, i use firefox ESR and lynx

Its a dude

>woman
I have bad news for you

Attached: qtRKyYRHAbY.jpg (604x453, 88.85K)

I use firefox.

Attached: Screenshot_20200323_114933.png (774x481, 249.91K)

>woman

they wget websites through tor and open them on a separate librebooted airgapped machine without any batteries, running tails, and rebooting it completely (as in unplugging everything from power for an hour) and reflashing the pendrive each time

Attached: 1658150219323.jpg (1553x2048, 881.56K)

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

I occasionally also browse unrelated sites using IceCat via Tor. Except for rare cases, I do not identify myself to them. I think that is enough to prevent my browsing from being connected with me. IceCat blocks tracking tags and most fingerprinting methods.

>bad

IceCat more like iSCAT

Vivaldi and W3M

Safari. Most smart people outside tech are Mac cultists.

NAME PLEASE

cope

youre actually making it better

Reddit is that way

Icecat and SeaMonkey are the only sane ways to use Mozilla's codebase at this point