What can cause your laptop to stop connecting to Wifi after it sleeps...

What can cause your laptop to stop connecting to Wifi after it sleeps ? I need solution real fast cuz i promised ill fix my lectors laptop and he might have it easy on me on the exam

Attached: icpinus tg.jpg (250x218, 3.2K)

Just wipe it and reinstall the OS.

you won't even tell what os it runs? come the fuck on is this actually Any Forums

Attached: Untitled.png (359x111, 3.15K)

I didnt ask ill see it tommorow

Why would you promise that? You're clearly incompetent with even basic computer troubleshooting, Give it back to him and admit you're a fraud before you make things worse.

I am not. I just dont have time. I can fix it but it will take too long. If you nerds give me a fast solution it will impress him and ill pass the exam easily

its this part

>laptop

Check your power plan settings

nigger what the fuck am I reading

Attached: 294328819_10158323916332331_6922954698124639115_n.jpg (1171x956, 260.31K)

Also check Device Manager, find your wireless card and see if the power saving option is checked, if so uncheck it

OHHH i forgot to add he said he needs to restart his laptop to be able to connect to wifi after it wakes up from sleep mode

sounds like something windows would do because of bad driver or linux because of bad power manager used

doubt it desu, I have had the issue with several laptops but it's fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting to the AP

i've had that same issue on windows 10 work laptop, re/installing all drivers provided on oem webpage fixed it

is it neccessary to reinstall all drivers on PC or only wifi related ?

i don't know which one exactly fixed it, but it looks like a power management problem, which could be caused by many drivers, so i'd reinstall almost/all except for ones like gpu/sound that are obviously not related to networking or system power management

This is what I do:
sudo ip link set [your wifi] down
sudo ip link set [your wifi] up
log out
suspend
It works 50% of the time, but as it doesn't happen too often, I can live with it.

>linux niggas have to type to connect to wifi

Shitty wifi driver
Buggy BIOS
Buggy embedded controller (also a BIOS issue basically)
Non working ME