You WILL code while sitting at a 90 degree angle

You WILL code while sitting at a 90 degree angle

Attached: C36E2640-3410-4D42-B684-3CC78114536C.jpg (498x440, 87.07K)

you will make shit threads because you're not a programmer
>code

you WILL suck my weenor yeah bitch mm yeah now say my name i said say my name bitch its FPR yeah no no dont fucking bite you slut just suck it mm yeah yeah ajj im gonna start lettin off FACK IM CUMMING

You can also choose a different angle if you want, it's not like it backfires before you are about to retire and start enjoying the fruits of your labor. Mr. Noseberg will get all the value out of you either way before that happens.

>ergonomics
Don't fix back problems. neither does posture
If you want to have a good back, you have to do as many push ups as you can, every other day. planking helps too.
You got to have a muscly back.
Make push ups a part of your life. only takes a moment.

>you have to do as many push ups as you can
How many sets?

>retire and start enjoying the fruits of your labor.
I can't see that future for myself, you must be a boomer.

I dunno. just do a lot. in any way you are comfortable. you could try and do as many as you can in one go, then do smaller amounts throughout the day, or something else.
If you get down and do some push ups, you are winning, just keep doing it.

>top of the screen slightly bellow eye level
The bottom of my top-main screen is on my eye level, so I need to look up when I want to see the top of it, and my bottom-secondary is just below it (on a similar level as the screen in OP pic)
This way it forces me not to slouch.

my spine has already conformed to the shape of my chair, no stopping now
i wish i was joking

screen should be tilted back a little further.
Sit with good posture, then angle the screen so the surface 90 degrees to your line of sight.
Then you won't slouch to see your screen straight on.

Attached: 1628876362564.jpg (207x286, 23.58K)

Actually a slight obtuse angle is better, puts less pressure on the spine.

>This way it forces me not to slouch.
slouching doesn't matter dude. I have horrible posture, I do whatever I want. makes no difference, because I do push ups. Your back is much easier to deal with when it is a pillar, rather than a skewer.

No one sits with their monitor that low and moves their eyes downward instead of their head. You WILL have neck issues, if you don't break your entire posture.

>I do whatever I want. makes no difference, because I do push ups
It does make a difference your push ups are way less effective and probably cement your bad posture since you are basically strengthening one side and bending like a composite bow.

what I mean is I can sit with bad posture. I can straighten myself up fine if I want to.
People think they need to sit with good posture to prevent back pain. this is false. Posture does nothing. It is the strength of your back muscles that matters.

i'm grossly obese and my huge stomach caused a lot of lower back pain.

so i tied together 3 of my shirts into a loop and wore it like a sash, tucking it underneath and lifting up my stomach (with one of my shoulders carrying the weight). i've been doing this for ~10 months and my lower back pain disappeared since i first started. my shoulders occasionally get sore but i swap between them and everything is fine. but i do have broad shoulders so idk if everyone could get away with this.

are you mentally fucking retarded. pushups only worse forward slouch. what you need to strengthen is the erector spinae and core muscles by doing squats and deadlifts.

No sets, these aren't memes. Do as many as you can throughout the day until you reach 100. Work your way up to a hundred pushups a day.

Attached: 9h3s6z1xyoq51.png (309x465, 32.94K)

>these aren’t memes
how is telling someone who isnt a neet to do pushups throughout the day not a bigger meme? Am I supposed to just drop to the floor in the middle of my office and do 10 pushups every hour? This is why he asked for sets; so he knows how many to do right before his afternoon shower.

Insane commitment to your obesity my man

nice emac bro