Is there a reason why nobody makes basic beige computer cases anymore?

Is there a reason why nobody makes basic beige computer cases anymore?

Attached: 11-129-149-11.jpg (640x480, 11.71K)

We ran out of sovl.

retards

i like seeing my cool watercooled rig through the glass and the ridiculously expensive hardware i bought its not that much more money to make my deskspace feel more personal

So computers are now fashion items?

I'm kind of thinking about making a sleeper build with state of the art components. I just like the looks of the older cases.

Not really fashion items but cases are sorta furniture.

maybe for some people? i use my computer for almost every moment im awake so it needs to be functional, and i WANT it to look nice. Its not like i wouldnt have a pc if i couldnt make it pretty, its just a part of my hobby and job so i enjoy putting extra effort and money into making it feel more personal and look nicer

Is there a reason why nobody makes basic cars anymore?

Attached: trabant.jpg (1200x900, 297.73K)

What do you think the who;e "gaymer" product lineups are about?

You think covering RAM, motherboards, and AIOs in plastic and RGB improves performance?

I do much prefer the look of older cases when it comes to minimalism. The disc drive, greys, browns and bieges and rounded i/o have more sovl than sheet metal rectangles that modern mass produced consumer pcs have

Because communism collapsed in Europe and the poor east got replaced with the rich west.

Attached: Y73y06E.png (1278x2407, 154.75K)

>you WILL take in the brown people
nah

Attached: images - 2022-07-19T004930.713.jpg (640x480, 26.15K)

>now
they've been that way for at least a decade

Unironically yes, people buy based on fucking color schemes and often invest more money in water cooling and the case than the mainboard and CPU.
DIY Desktop PCs are basically only built by gaymers since everyone else is happy with cheap laptops. The taiwanese manufacturers realized this and want to make as much money as possible from those retards.
10 years ago you could get a complete high end gaming PC for $1000, If you now buy hardware for that much you're at most getting a midrange PC without any extras. People now regularly pay more than a grand just for a fucking graphics card

What that propaganda picture doesnt show is how western companies bought the local ones for basically nothing and then proceeded to close them so they could then import their own western junk and have no competition.

And the former Warsaw pact is better off under western guidance anyway.

why is it retarded to want to have fun buying components for your hobby? Do you not spend money on any amenities?

yes, because it's illegal to sell those cars

>guidance
euphemism for exploitation
Is your hobby just assembling PC parts like expensive lego pieces? Sounds like a dumb hobby

programming and gaming is my hobby, and i enioy the tool of my hobby looking nice. so you are seething people enjoy things you dont

>noisy lightshow next to monitor
Computers belong on the floor where they're not seen or heard.

Attached: 15098721078414.jpg (400x400, 15.22K)

The PC market currently fixated on zoomer RGB-LGBT+ homo cases.
There is no helping it.

Attached: they_took_this_from_us.jpg (1078x809, 152.57K)