Okay, Any Forums, I've had it. Last night a hot chick was going to add me to her friends group chat...

Okay, Any Forums, I've had it. Last night a hot chick was going to add me to her friends group chat, then she noticed I had an Android, laughed and said "Oh, I can't add you then, sorry." I'm not going to be an incel so I can feel special, what is the best way to buy an iPhone? What is the best iPhone? I'm sick of this green bubble oppression.

Attached: 20210920153219.jpg (589x752, 210.64K)

Fuck off, nigger. Sneed.

>a hot chick was going to add me
to her collection of simp orbiters?
you dodged a bullet

Attached: samsung sam.jpg (1280x720, 100.46K)

you dodget a bullet m8. but as an android to iphone converso it's not that bad dependig on what your use case is.

you can replace newpipe with safari that can play youtube in background, usescripts work in the browser, it's pretty comfy.

i haven't found a keyboard with number row and backspace repeat yet tho, which sucks.

>Last night a hot chick
stopped reading

>green bubble oppression
do americans really?
nobody i know even uses imessage

Attached: 81D67E23-4B7E-45F6-BE1B-4D4461ACBB32.png (1125x2436, 443.57K)

This. wtf. Is it an amerilard thing?

yes

Attached: phonefags.jpg (488x281, 26.39K)

wtf? Why does Mexico use iOS more?

>a hot chick was going to add me to her friends group chat, then she noticed I had an Android, laughed and said "Oh, I can't add you then, sorry."
Unless you want to date a coalburner, this is a good thing

that's just mexicans that got deported from USA

iPhone SE is the best value for dollar and Touch ID works fine with a mask
11 is too old to support Face ID With A Mask
The current one, 13, has a fucking thick camera bump
Probably best to not get the bare minimum of storage

Iphone 13 pro max is god tier, better than all android flagships combined
But any girl that doesn't take you seriously because of a phone is not worth it

>statistic of the entire country
>disregarding that poorfags (ie hopefully not your educated friends that make loadsa money, right? ...right?) significantly bump up android numbers
I'm from one of those borderline-shithole eastern european countries and at least 2/3 of my contacts have an iphone
you'll still usually use whatsapp instead, but it's rather disingenious to say nobody has an iphone unless you're from rural bumfuck

noone ever complained to me about some green bubbles in Europe and I don't care about any of this cope

>noone ever complained to me about some green bubbles in Europe
You ARE getting judged, only silently.

not my issue

So 95% of white girls aren't worth it?

because we're used to cross-platform messengers like whatsapp or facebook messenger that offer the same functionality but are not tied to one brand
in fact, the sole reason why people use the aforementioned crap (myself included) is because everyone else is using it
a messaging service that has no users is worthless
not an issue since americans aren't white

If she got an iPhone she worthless

>So 95% of white girls aren't worth it?
correct
74% of US adults are overweight or obese
a remaining 25% are not virgins, have tattoos, and are in debt
maybe 1% of them are worth anything at all and they're already taken
you have much better odds in Japan, where only 3% of population is obese, and everyone uses Line, not iMessage

Attached: 804091efeaad212349b1b9fb46ca7c6b--brown-and-cony-invitation-design-2652345446.jpg (636x640, 39.14K)