Based

Love this lil' nigga like you guys wouldn't believe
>b-but muh common sens-
It has saved me from situations that common sense wouldn't
Plus the entire west is being very aggressive against using it, for you know very well why reasons, cementing its position as the absolute #1 and proving that IT WORKS

Attached: 1658112870122.png (868x488, 32.31K)

just use common sense

I ran Comodo when I used windows
The CIA called it 'a pain in the ass'

Share a key

>let's calculate a hash and heuristics for every file on your system
why the hell would you do that? Especially since zero-day malware (the only type that matters) won't even get caught

based

Attached: 1658123796736.jpg (1440x3040, 572.95K)

qrd?

>It has saved me from situations that common sense wouldn't
nah that just means you lack common sense
you got desperate and downloaded something knowing for a fact that it was malware and then lie to yourself and others that you need anti-virus software, or your network is actually insecure which is its own, much bigger problem

I've been raw dogging the internet with no protection since 2012 on my own PC. I haven't ran into one issue and never needed an antivirus.

Don't download random shit without verifying it first and you're good to go.

If you use windows it already has a better antivirus if you use something else you don't need one

>common sense
Not even that. Windows defender does everything this trash does and better. Anti virus is a complete scam these days.

Based Russian botnet

Kremlin botnet

Glowies seething ITT becaused based Kaspersky discovered Stuxnet

That's Russian state-sponsored spyware. Use ESET or Malwarebytes.

Guys recommending Defender as if malware developers doesn't got it as their first target (aka bypassing the shit out of it) since it comes by default on every windows installation. Fucking lmao, another proof that Any Forums is full of retards.
inb4 just use common sense, yeah enjoy having your system full of viruses that don't bother you since you don't bother them, remember old viruses that popped out an ad or spawned any windows were left on XP and they have evolved since. Just use GNU/Linux if you want to have a layer of extra security.

the free version is enough

I never used any kind of protection but now that Microsoft removed that ability to disable Windows Defender via group policy I just let it be because I don't want to run some script/application that's gonna fuck with my system and break updates etc either.

>That's Russian state-sponsored spyware.
neat

All antiviruses are complete shit and easy to bypass

cringe