Come home white man

come home white man

Attached: 404-4044658_windows-logo-windows-10-icon-png.png (1986x1992, 36.15K)

Already there.

Nah, I like to keep my thumbnail cache to myself

Attached: 1657378581158.jpg (800x600, 291.43K)

damn the ubuntu logo looks like that now? weird

i am home

now what

Attached: 123.png (1232x593, 136.62K)

why are you projecting so hard across multiple threads? do you have cheeze pizza on your computer?

Attached: Untitled.png (554x145, 7.39K)

Brown native sumatran here, do I belong there too

What do you have against LGBTQP?

Attached: 1633142130421.png (850x884, 863.13K)

the consumers that frequent this board can't be bothered to read NT Internals
it makes it all the more satisfying to watch them slowly be subsumed by binary blobs and scope creep

cope

Attached: debian_diversity_t_shirt-r170e959ca1394f19834c424a8757c540_k2gr0_307.jpg (600x401, 44.21K)

the second best choice

so that's what the Linux file hierarchy looks like

Right after linux, yeah.

my data is less valuable than the time i would loose trying to install installing any pro software to linux

White men never left.

whats thumbnail cache?

It's freetard's latest FUD. They claim telemetry (you know, that thing you disabled by installing Education and privacy.sexy) is sending thumbnail caches to Microsoft.
Of course it's made up, just like Linux driver support is just as good as Windows, Wine doesn't crash on startup 40% of the time, power management actually works on Linux, etc. etc.

Using a bloat OS that is obsolete. The only thing its good for is legacy and gaymes. The new mainstream OS is macos or chromium. The people who program it hate it and they are so desperate to be a different OS that they'll just straight up steal their GUI's look. Its a piece of adwares spyware who's only purpose is to send data about you to marketers and advertise to you. If this is supposed to be the "white man" OS then we truly are in a dark age.

i think most of my thumbnails are generated through Irfanview and Icaros so does that mean im safe? also is there any way to check this? i have indexing turned off too

but you have to use old versions of most software like Adobe CC stuff. is that really worth it? i wonder if theres even certain games you cant play at this point

Criticizing your botnet isn't an apple exclusive thing.