If you could give your younger self ONE piece of Any Forums advice, what would it be?

If you could give your younger self ONE piece of Any Forums advice, what would it be?

Attached: Today.jpg (748x736, 55.82K)

Keep learning python you moron, find another tutorial, this thing is going to bring you a lot of cash in the future. You're only 14, don't take a 15 years hiatus with tech.

Because that's what happened

Don't let her have the abortion, plenty of people have kids at 20.

Install gentoo.

Fuck the stigma, take the ADD meds.

Not Any Forums related you larpnigger
Choke yourself with your programming socks faggot
Plus this

It doesn't get better.

Buy Apple stock

don't @satania me

Don't participate in the June 29th, 2010 rituals. You're only pressuring her to do something really stupid and she never entered the celestial kingdom.

Attached: 1644172972177.gif (468x312, 1.34M)

My life is full of regrets, i havent had more than 1k in bank account at a time ( i leech of my parents and dont pay for anything with my own money, too anxious to get a job that requires and basic human interaction). I put everythinf away for tomorrow and have been doing so for the past 7 years. I was addicted to video games for 8 years ( 5 months free currently). I dropped out of one of the top 10 best schools in the country because i was so addicted to counter strike. I dont go out much, and only have a single friend (with who im in contact since kintergarden). Im afraid to fight for myself, fearing failure and giving up on everything.

Im a 21 year old miserable numb fuck with no perspectives, i hate my fucking life and regret everything. Fear is holding me back and i dont know how to overcome it.

Attached: 165808740537721.jpg (427x427, 90.55K)

Play World of Warcraft

really feel like i missed out

buy all the bitcoin

Oh hey, that sounds exactly like me at 21.

Buy buttcoin. And stop using bimbows.

Dont fuck scripting languages. You dont need any prep to jump into machine language. That attitude you feel is because it is verbose and tedious, not because it is hard. Its very easy. I would say get the ben eater kit, but that wasnt around at the time, so id say get a commodore64.
All that shit about learning a scripting language instead is offensive because you were young. You could have done it in one month easy

Stop gaming
Playing around with C++ and learning the fundamentals in 2015 was very helpful later in life, but don't give up once you make a Pythagoras theorem calculator and a few basic command line programs. Try to keep going further, make ambitious goals, try to make pong or something.

Sell the top

Stop browsing this site

Just buy apple hardware. Don't play world of Warcraft. Don't date any Kims or Samantha's. Get fit. Stay in shape. Buy Bitcoin, buy stock in Google.

> 21, not having 1k saved up
Is this just bait or do you lack that much perspective from people below your apparent social strata? I mean ya you’re lame cause you play too much video games. But it sounds like you have the resources to speak to a therapist (if ur a pussy) or just get prescribed adderall and grind like the rest of us.

Stop using Any Forums.

I dont play video games anymore, ever since i quit reality hit me hard in the face. Therapist isnt a bad idea, thanks for the advice. Adderal unfortunately is impossible to get where i live, i could go the powder speed route, but after 30 minutes of beibg productive, i end up cleaning my room (which is messy for 6 months until i get enough motivation to clean it) and then jerking off for 10 hours.