Does this look like a speed camera to you? I just noticed it on a road that a travel down once in a while

Does this look like a speed camera to you? I just noticed it on a road that a travel down once in a while.

Attached: 1586705894504.jpg (1169x1412, 422.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnP44zlyFUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could be speed camera or could be a camera that weather service uses to check if the road is wet
check with your phone camera in the dark if it gives infrared light

This is a government programming device, downloads location data from your cars infotainment system and updates the tracking sw. Radio ever cut out driving past it? only option is to rip out all computers and go back to carburation. This kills the government.

Take your meds

Yes. The box on the pole is the processing/storage unit, dead giveaway.

No, weather monitoring usually comes with anemometers (the spinning thing with cups) and wind vanes.

Attached: automatic-weather-station-weather-monitoring-system-video-cameras-observation-against-background-blue-sky-183370415.jpg (1600x1156, 89.3K)

gibe google maps location

Looks to me more like a crotch cam aka a cam used for looking into your vehicle from a birds eye view

Why does it look like spaghetti wiring from 1920s?

yep, those are normal weather shit
the over-road cameras are just used to check the road. there is also in some places a sensor embedded into the road that gives the temperature of the road surface

the long arm with one camera pointed at the driver's position and one at the licence plate is a bit of a tipoff

I don't think so, but you can always shoot it to be on the safe side.

It's two cameras, covering each lane. The cameras check your speed far away enough the camera can get your plate when you get close.

This is what I thought. My first time seeing a speed camera in this configuration though.

schizo retard

is there another camera further down the road? if so it could be an average speed check

Not that I noticed.

Looks more like a camera that will activate if a driver crosses the yellow lines

I doubt it's for law enforcement, since the red light cameras were always large.

There are other smaller cameras around my city, which had been in place for a very long time, before the red cameras were put up, and stayed in place when the red light cameras were all taken down.
I assume these are for monitoring traffic and road conditions, as their put in place on busy roads that can get clogged up during rush hour. There are some cameras that definitely only exist to look at how many cars at stopped at the traffic light, which seem to take the place of those road sensors at stops.

Attached: red-light-camera-san-mateo.jpg (2100x1395, 1.29M)

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=xnP44zlyFUo

This is what I was thinking. All of the other speed cameras in my area look a lot different than the one that was just put up. They don’t overhang into the road, they are just mounted on the side of a pole.

Sneak up at night and steal it and use it for your house.

I wish. Every road should have speed cameras to keep cagies in line.

Wagie wagie get in cagie.