Let me guess, you need "more"

Let me guess, you need "more".

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-17 22-29-35.png (995x1141, 270.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smwcentral.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is the best motherfucking website.

Attached: waow.png (640x591, 18.19K)

Attached: web design.jpg (2048x1848, 448.63K)

I make that in nextjs which gives better performance for people that want to use js, but still works for people who block js.

Attached: 165808633575264.jpg (2048x1848, 465.77K)

smwcentral.net/
just for a feel of old times

Attached: 1658086858895.jpg (2048x1848, 576.29K)

Fuck it, I'm recreating this 2005 website structure because I'm bored. Thanks for the idea user, glory to good web design

Attached: why.png (2048x1848, 1.03M)

Attached: 1658089566877.png (2048x1848, 897.87K)

there has to be a balance between looks and responsiveness, I agree that modern websites are overdesigned, still we dont have to reduce it all to just text, it has to have some interactive elements juts not as irritating and slow as they are now

>Le cussing = badass and funny!!
Cringe

>it has to have some interactive elements
no it doesn't

perfect

if it makes money then yeah obviously

nobody gives a shit about your preference, nobody gives a shit plain text is enough to convey information.

you're literally peasants criticizing andy warhol for doing worthless shit while he's raking in the money

it was always about what works in the market

this thread is embarrassing and reveals your naive view of the world

>it has to have some interactive elements
Why?

BECAUSE I NEED TO CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

i believe is his answer

semi-related, but say what you will about luke smith, he was 100% correct about how shitty cooking sites are nowadays. they all seem to follow this retarded design philosophy of "dedicate 3/4ths of the page to a pointless ramble about the recipe, your life story, and talking about how this is your great grandmother's secret recipe that got her through the great depression", with the actual recipe inconspicuously placed at the very fucking bottom of the page. not to mention the pages are always bloated to high-hell

>he was 100% correct about how shitty cooking sites are nowadays
Ok, got it, now bend over.

>with the actual recipe inconspicuously placed at the very fucking bottom of the page
gotta get that ad revenue some how :^)

>muh money
pathetic

>this thread is embarrassing and reveals your naive view of the world
Maybe you should be embarrassed with how little integrity you have, and how shamelessly you participate in farce.

You only think sincere people are naive because you're a sociopath who doesn't actually care about other people or deeper values. It's a sliding scale, but I've found the ones who get actively angry at conscientious and thoughtful people are usually the worst cases, with the deepest unresolved traumas, the least in touch with themselves.

You aren't enlightened or mature, you're broken. Find Jesus.

Attached: RockPaperScissorsIlluminati.png (2068x1364, 748.23K)

>Find Jesus
Luke, please stop, it's a pagan website for good Sirs.