Kek what a meme this was. They had us fooled that it was going to be the revolutionary internet

kek what a meme this was. They had us fooled that it was going to be the revolutionary internet.

Attached: file.png (1136x852, 881.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telecompetitor.com/google-fiber-three-others-poised-to-deploy-fiber-in-mesa-arizona/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dude what if we embed the fibre literally in the road lmao

Google didn't realize how much of a clusterfuck it is to deal with local govs for infrastructure.

This is literally the standard in Europe.
Every single house/apartment has one of these little boxes.

no it isnt, they barely start to upgrade it in germany and anything south doesnt even dream about it, not sure about the north

i have at&t fiber in my place. i get 100 mbps for free and can upgrade to 1,000 mbps if i want for like $20/mo.

Attached: 1657859454828.jpg (500x500, 22.42K)

We're not talking about the boxes, dummy.

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 42.32K)

>Google didn't realize how much of a clusterfuck it is to deal with local govs for infrastructure.
only in third world shithole usa or uk. every other nation doesn't have this problem.

what do you think the boxes are connected to, dumb cunt? the fucking air?

Low IQ

>every other nation sold out to google

This isnt a good thing

the USA is just now trying to set 100/20 as the minimum to be called broadband, but they cant because the FCC board doesn't have a chairperson or some shit hahaha this country is so fucked meanwhile rurual switzerland has 10g fiber

Are you literally retarded, or are you honestly trying to say the standard in Europe is to duct tape the fiber to the fucking curb?

america is larger than britland

germany is behind with fiber, you guys still do mostly ADSL, right? Here in Czechia this is literally the standard in urban areas for apartments and some areas with family houses have fiber too.

"rural switzerland" is a tourist resort 10km from the city centre you retard

so what. how many billions have ISPs received since the 90s? they have all this dark fiber but refuse? why should i have to deal with docsis 3.0?

telecompetitor.com/google-fiber-three-others-poised-to-deploy-fiber-in-mesa-arizona/
goolag fiber is still expanding though

Not enough

t. att executive

Australia is bigger than muttland and we have fibre to the home.

No youre not. You guys live in only a quarter of the land and the size of that living is smaller than europe.

99% of the population in australia lives along the coast near melbourne lmao

Don't people mostly live in coast cities enough? Are you suggesting that a random cunt in the middle of the outback has a 1g symmetric connection?

dem kangaroos with their 1000 down and 1000 up speeds.

>rurual switzerland
all those 20 square kilometers? no way

Yuropoors don't realize americans don't all live together in 50-floor commieblocks like they do