I refuse to use such services because i don't want to suppo--

>i refuse to use such services because i don't want to suppo--

Attached: 1655368499743.png (636x718, 428.06K)

Just vote them out.

Attached: rain dance vote soyjak.jpg (832x836, 81.36K)

Imagine a world where americans went against these guys instead of the sheep's house

--rt them.

Ah, I see we still haven't learned why "too big to fail" doesn't work.
Good. Accelerate.

Every big employer gets kick backs from the state not just big tech. Your local economy benefits if your state didn't do it someone else will, see Boeing moving to the south from Washington state.

As long as any one of these companies receives state subsidies, their clients should receive constitutional protections for free speech.

I refuse to use such services because I don't like or need them.
Nothing more.

Better yet, when they fail to deliver on their promises, they should have their assets repossessed by the government and auctioned off to reimburse the public. It gives competitors a chance to make moves on grabbing industry-competitive assets and doesn't offload private industry failures onto the taxpayer. Win-win.

>america
What a fucking shithole lmafo

>doing dances for some tradition or culture in the 1400s shortly before getting colonized is the same as participating in a democratic system by voting the best and most competent candidate

>muh accelerationism
Kys anarchist scum

I'm sure retards in the 1400s gave up hope and stopped participating in the ritual. Whether it works has nothing to do with being retarded though.

2008 proved accelerationism doesn't work

Voters are morons. Democracy is a false dichotomy. We are presented with the illusion of choice. People are educated to think in terms of how things can be categorized in terms of the false dichotomy. There is no nuance. There is no critical thinking.

Where exactly does this process fail? Are people just retarded and keep voting for shitty people? Do all the good candidates somehow get filtered from ending up at the election to begin with?

Your post is so short, it could fit in a twitter post. Be ashamed.

How verbose does a post need to be to "convince you"? Do I need to write a manifesto? Democracy is a failed system when people are, in effect, controlled to maintain the views/opinions that benefit the ruling elite. Time is expensive; opinions are "fed" to people to quickly make a decision - false "alternatives" that lead to a predetermined outcome. Propaganda is ubiquitous. This is obvious.

First you need to stop writing slogans. Your two posts are full of slogans: short sentences that can be fit to a poster you bring to a demonstration. Yeah, I definitely can imagine a fat nigress with a poster saying "DEMOCRACY IS FALSE DICHOTOMY". I can imagine her shouting "VOTERS ARE MORONS" over and over again. This is what you are. You are a fat nigress with a poster.
Years of browsing Any Forums, Twitter and R*ddit (I know for a fact that you browse all of these websites) have turned you into a braindead retard who can only communicate using slogans. Every day you read slogans and reply to them with slogans. None of your sentences are longer than 240 characters - a twitter post length.

>0 counter points
>infinite personal attacks
you sure showed him, bud

This is some weird new cope

Lowercase retard.

>LOL U COPE
I didn't expect anything more than that from a Any Forumstard who speaks with slogans.

>everything I disagree with I dismiss as being a slogan and the poster is influenced by Any Forums and Twitter and Reddit
You should try utilizing critical thinking here. You are failing to address the content of what I am saying and are criticizing the tone. Trying to inflate my word count doesn't mean the quality scales with it - but I guess a false intellectual like yourself will appeal to that instead of providing a meaningful counterargument.