Why not?

why not?

Attached: 1641262643881.jpg (300x168, 9.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/DanielMicay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>carbon
>atomic number is 6
>proton count is 6
>neutron count is 6

Attached: GrapheneOS.jpg (1000x1000, 101.53K)

>implying 666
>implying jew tech
>perfectly usable tech
This is Any Forums nowdays. Everything is pozzed, trannydev, and whatever other made-up term you people use.

>malware is perfectly usable
hahahah why don't you go ban me from your matrix room again you faggot

>matrix
I don't use this shit user. It's virtually useless to me.
Projecting like there's no tomorrow.

grapheneOS dev, who is totally not you, does

israel

>why not?
Only works on jewggle phones.

i have no idea. but tommrowo im choosing an new phone, 6pro with graphene, 22ultra with custom rom or an iphone 13 pro and honestly can not decide, camera on some of these droid are just so bad

been daily driving GrapheneOS on a Pixel 3 for over a month now, the battery life and peace of mind is great, however the "sandboxed google services" are a joke...I can get the google camera app working with both the framework and play service layers but there are apps that have a hard dependency on the real thing and simply won't open. "This app won't run without google play services, which are not supported by your device" despite having a so-called compat layer that I can see clearly running. GPS is another big thing, a lot of navigation apps are hardcoded to use Google Location Services which I'm assuming is completely seperate because despite the two cope layers running the GPS will bug out or refuse to work at all.

With my phone being a legacy model It's surprising that I still receive frequent software updates (I guess as a good faith act from the devs?) - I wonder if they realised that a ton of their users hate holepunches and like using the last solid pixel phone that doesn't break.

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-215356.png (1080x2160, 189.87K)

It's good

because smartphones are tracking devices anyway, and grapheneos is based on android 12 with its hideous design, uses an outdated messaging app that it discloses "might now work properly" out of the box, and stomps on android's UI even more by doing dumb shit like making the icons for all default apps black and white

calyx or lineage are "less secure" but better in terms of usability

I'm not buying a Pixel just to find out if GOS is going to work for me. If I ever somehow manage to conveniently get a supported device for free I'll gladly give it a shot.

used to use it
the dev is unironically mentally ill

>that I still receive frequent software update
Is it just security updates or feature updates as well like Android 12L ?

> last solid pixel phone that doesn't break.
mine had battery swelling :(

they think autists like you spamming gore and shit to people in private message are a harassment campaign from Calyx OS. Might be partially correct at least.

>still uses botnet apps
user...

Attached: 1658085197940.gif (375x283, 1.4M)

Because Daniel Micay is a piece shit.

>STOP HARASSING MEEEEEEEE
nitter.net/DanielMicay

official releases.

Why that when you can have this?

Attached: Resurrection-Remix-ROM.png (583x640, 20.82K)

Because it requires a recent pixel. I'm not even sure my 3xl is still getting updates. Last time I checked it wasn't supposed to, but it still gave me a big android update at some point.
I like the sandboxed play store. I can finally play priconne. Even picked up blue archive.