Normies piss me off

Normies piss me off
No you don't need 64 GB of ram
No you don't need a r9
No you don't need a 3090TI

why do they need to consoooon hardware they will never actually use. The majority of them don't do shit

Attached: 1657849170009.jpg (762x613, 38.68K)

you forgot wifi motherboards

but what if I want to run God of War remastered deluxe edition at 240hz 1440p and get 240 fps consistently on ultra graphics!

Most PCs built nowadays are not predicated based on "needs"

Attached: 1639885577022.jpg (612x655, 105.05K)

that's cool but why are you complaining about it here

Hardware is so cheap outside the third world there's no reason not to buy the most you can manage. Thirdies can enjoy their abacus so there is something for everyone.

Yes there is. It's called not buying things you will never use I live in the US and I know this. Stop consooooming

Why would you not buy the best hardware you can afford as a way to help future proof your machine?

I don't think that computer programs in 10 years will require rtx 3090 to run web browser

one would hope
but I was speaking more about gaymes

You don't need a 3090ti to play games. You don't need to run everything at 4k 180fps ultra high settings. My 1080 TI can run literally every game I want at perfectly playable graphics

Your post proves my point. The 1080ti was at one time a high end card and is still capable today.
Try the same with a 1050ti.

retard, the 1080 ti was also the top end though I agree that current top end prices are way too much compared to the 10xx series cards

People have different standards. Agree on the consoom part, disagree on the "my solution fit everyone"-part

It fits the majority of people. Yet the majority of gaymers buy overkill rainbow shit

No it doesn't retard

True. Rainbow LED edgy just makes prices bloat because muh modern sleek design. Aka you pay for plastic, not better parts.

I need 64 GB of ram
I need a r9
I need a 3090TI
because I have something you don't.

Attached: noa_cute_dress.png (998x1529, 474.06K)

Pretty neutral regarding resources. Me and a friend from uni actually need it (somewhat) as we are currently building a dedicated compile server.

I'm mostly pissed about THE FUCKING GAY RGB EVERYWHERE! I DONT NEED A FUCKING LGHDTV+ - LOOKING, SEIZURES INDUCING, LIGHTSHOW!

>a r9

virginity?