Why did Any Forums become so Linux centric and any Windows and Mac threads are either ignored or sabotaged here?

Why did Any Forums become so Linux centric and any Windows and Mac threads are either ignored or sabotaged here?

Attached: gplviral.png (596x379, 208.95K)

Any Forums's always been Linux-centric, because Any Forums's always been poor, and Any Forums's never needed more than a bootloader for their web browser - a task that Linux performs admirably.

newfag detected

No serius thread about MacOS ever happens, is just flamebait about "linux bad, macOS good".

The Friendly Apple General always dies and is not a real general.

And windows is just a consoomer and vidya OS at this point.

/fag/ is so aptly named i could use it to install foss software

because macos is useless and windows is boring
MSO is good for getting a job but it's not exactly interesting discussion
not that distro arguments are much better

Eat shit the entire interner caters to you already fucking troon

You can go literally anywhere else and get your dick sucked for praising Apple and Microsoft.

OpenBSD is not Linux.

And that's a good thing!

Attached: OpenBaSeD.png (800x689, 202.69K)

>windows is just a consoomer and vidya OS at this point
Always was.

teenspergtism

>Windows thread get ignored
Confirmation bias
>Mac threads
No good mac threads exist. The entire sales pitch is "linux bad mac good/freetard" etc. Nothing of substance.

Because it's the preferred OS of somebody with severe mental illness hunched over a 14 year old laptop fished out of a corporate dumpster stealing McDonalds Wifi.

typing this on 2-1 laptop with shit specs and it works smoothly. It didn't on Windows 10 which was preinstalled. It is very task specific and doesn't have bloat usually. That's why.

But dude you're a schizo if you don't consume product. How will Apple regain their place as the world's most valuable company if you keep doing things right? Stop kvetching, the more you buy, the more you save. Get your shit scanned for CP like the rest of us.

Look man Any Forums has always been full of fucking weirdoes and now with the reddit jannies it is even worse.

No thanks. I rather watch them suffer than spend my weed bux on literal feces.

Any Forums has always been Any Forumstoddler winfags and linux neckbeards, applel has no place here

Because we dont care about your steve jobs fgt product or minecraft crack.exe

Because I can read Linux code and see how it works. I'm interested in technology, not in closed black boxes controlled by foreign companies.

>macfags: Mac is perfect and has anything you need it just werks you don't even need extra tools
>macfags: Why is there no thread to talk about Mac?
What the fuck would you niggers even talk about besides how cool and great you think you are?