Decide to buy a new gpu because prices are dropping all over the place

>decide to buy a new gpu because prices are dropping all over the place
>get nvidia 3060 ti from amazon
>new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti unpacked comes downclocked with mining firmware preinstalled
>firmware is over a year and a half old
>realize Nvidia just repackages the GPUs they bought back from miners

Where the fuck do I complain about this bullshit?

Attached: bad.jpg (485x613, 216.12K)

this is what you get for still trusting nvidia in the current yehr. you got played the way you were meant to be played, sucker.

nowhere, you fell for the meme because you deserve to get scammed.

Attached: p.jpg (550x550, 30.93K)

>amazon sells you GPU
>claim nvidia sells you GPU
There's a disconnect here

Bought as a new product means it's under warranty as a new product. Not performing like a 3060 Ti should would be indicative of a defective product. You can return on this claim to get a replacement or your money back, or wait until it breaks under warranty and get a free replacement. Many options.

>>get nvidia 3060 ti from amazon
what is a computer store

this, imagine blaming nvidia for being scammed by some seller on amazon

Something that doesn't exist in rural America.

learn to read, retard. it wasn't sold as new, it was sold as "open box." the warranty situation could be different.

are you sure its even a actual 3060 it might be just chinked to report that its a 3060 from the firmware but its actually a 580 or some shit

Just buy a console, retard

>not buying your gpu from aliexpress
at least when you order direct from China you know what you are getting
regardless you are early prices are going to drop more

>just buy a $500 locked down piece of shit that can't even into 144FPS
Yeah no I think I'll stick to PC.

>get nvidia 3060 ti from amazon
>realize Nvidia just repackages the GPUs they bought back from miners

nvidia doesn't sell anything on amazon you brain dead gorilla nigger, you bought it from a chink selling his chink shit on one of the largest chinkshit marketplaces.

>buy from third party seller on amazon
>get scammed
>complain and bitch thinking it’s nvidia’s fault
This is what you sound like, retard.

fpbp, also trips don't lie.

Pardon me sirrah, but such an insulting tone towards the honest and friendly Chinamen will not be torerated here.

>>realize Nvidia just repackages the GPUs they bought back from miners
I don't think nvidia works in the used gpu market at all

>new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti unpacked
>new
Yes, it says unpacked after. But it's being sold and advertised as "new". That means the seller IS under some obligation to ensure the product being sold is "new". And OP has plenty of evidence to show it was anything but.
Though this being Amazon and we don't know who the selling party was, it may be impossible for OP to get his money back depending on circumstances.

Nvidia only makes the GPU chip itself, retard. But yeah there have been reports of some small brands using chips taken from mining GPUs on new products in some third world countries.

How do i check the gpu bios version on AMD with ubuntu? I'm curious as to whether the card i got new and sealed was a mining one.

>But yeah there have been reports of some small brands using chips taken from mining GPUs on new products in some third world countries.

There is no way on earth that this is worth the effort at all. They'd just clean and repackage it. Also if they did that, it wouldnt have a mining bios on it still because the bios chip would be new.