Install Linux

Install Linux

Attached: 2841f97b33414a93de77eee41c24fa9e.jpg (1000x1222, 244.37K)

Already did that 15 years ago.

I wanna install my dick into her and do a code injection.

I have already. Thanks.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I did. I went back to Windows.
Then I did again. I went back to Windows.
I saw the pattern. So I'm sticking with Windows.

>whats a dual boot

Install Linux indeed.

Attached: 1657971880144.jpg (850x1308, 577.27K)

same, but 20 years ago

average saturday in the life of amerimutt

>I saw the pattern.
The pattern of Windows being so bad that you try to run away from it every week?

The nightmare is resizing your Windows partition to accommodate Linux, especially back in the bad old days - I was an NT early adopter, and no Linux distro could do anything about NTFS at the time.
Dual boot is a bad idea now, since hypervisors exist. If you must, always take backups - Debian, Mandrake and Ubuntu all made a point to destroy my partition table with their shitty bootloaders.

Imagine being this underage.
It was over the span of 20 years.

>installing linux on bare metal
Lol

I did 6 months ago, feels good man. Though I'm probably always gonna be on dual boot somewhat since many of my digital instruments and VSTs are not designed for/too much of a hassle to set up on Linux.

You didn't really have a choice in 1999. While early versions VMware existed, their performance was barely adequate for DOS programs, let alone entire OSs.
Of course, if I knew there going to eat my hard disk, I probably would have put up with it.

i will when nvidia supports it (never)

Install MacOS

Attached: satania-meme-clothing-apparel-skirt-tartan-transparent-png-1588822.png (899x1035, 228.01K)

Nah.

Original copypasta detected.

>installing lenoks

Attached: 1b8560a611b7a62eac021345d0aa0e7e.png (640x640, 714.87K)

Install GNU/Linux

Attached: 1657976107896.png (720x800, 286.25K)

Any Forums argues about what OS to use, Any Forums just does whatever they want.

We argue a lot about that too, but it's a broader subject since we're not all focused on gay men