Is it me or does the userbase of this board have no concept of tech literacy

Even reddit is far better and has more niche topics and hobbies

Attached: so true .jpg (2560x1440, 600.3K)

unironically kill yourself

This, unironically

Both of you did not answer my question though.

Whoever made OPs picrelated is a fucking tryhard.

>reddit
Lmao no. Somehow reddit manages to be EVEN WORSE than hacker news.
Yes Any Forums is retarded, but its the best we've got.

I made it to post on reddit as an ironic joke intended to mock them and they ate it up and updooted it to the moon.

You are not the OP which is me

Everything here is just too far over your head.

>I say this with hypocrisy and cynicism
Last time I check here there are a bunch of rule violators and I meant federal law tier.
I even get to see bestiality and zoophilia thrive in a single day.

Attached: 1647710158310.jpg (1200x832, 157.16K)

>DEMOSTRATE

*thrice

Except 'inironically' doesn't fit in with English phonological patterns. This post was written by an ESL. Fuck I hate brown people.

Mate this place is a consumerist board and a tranny board

This is it. I will use "non-ironically" instead, thanks for opening my mind.

>what is r/gadgets

"Unironically" exists because retards misusing "literally" make it harder to pick up the intended meaning.

Because you unironically asked a bad faith, time-wasting question. Even if you got a meaningful answer, what the fuck would you even do with it? Any Forums has never been a tech support board. If you want to discuss a more interesting topic, start one.

imagine give that much of a shit about made up funny words on the internet, unironically seething

for me it's "without regard for irony"
i will not elaborate further

This board can't even stick to thread subjects and will bite bait that are completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Any Forums as a whole is populated mostly by people of average intelligence at best and aggressive anti-intellectualism. They substitute intelligence and intellectualism with a crude elitism founded upon a cynical contrarianism which is rooted in a shallow exploration of the subject in the main but more importantly in entry-level esoteric aspects of the subject, whose obscurity to the general public gives them a false sense of superiority in comprehension for being "in the know", unlike normie sheep.

The obsession is driven by a need for identity in order to provide a sense of fulfillment for an otherwise lacking life. This induces a zealotry of preposterous degree, partially fueling the unwarranted rampant hostility here, but all that is beside the point.

The point is that they take their surface level understanding as good enough, and never push for a real progress or development of the general understanding and narrative. The board knowledge becomes frozen in time and depth and always opens and ends the same way. You only very rarely get someone expertly well acquainted with the matters, who either provide ad hoc evaluations in the same flippant style of the general user that are difficult to recognize as genuine information, or else effortposts that go far too in depth beyond the capacity of the average user to comprehend and appreciate what's being said, so typically ignored or brusquely dismissed.

That creates an environment hostile to experts, whose contributions are made to seem unwelcome. Experts are usually professionals acutely aware of when they are wasting their time, and so they shall choose to spend less and less of it discoursing here, and so the overall trend to the lowest common denominator continues unabated.

Didn't say I was. I'm the creator of the image you posted in OP.

More like gaygets amrite?

Attached: 1657976089644.jpg (1080x1074, 195.47K)

can you explain the "make america great again" one? i know where the phrase it from, but not being an american, i'm not sure what irony is being implied here, making it a poor example for me

>tranime
Tranny

It is clever. It is meant to be ambiguous and bait both leftists and rightists.

It means either that America was never great, which pleases leftists

Or that America was always great, which enrages leftists

Inverse for rightists, though probably less intense

huh, pretty nice

No you did not
Two meanings
Either America is great that you do not need to make it great again or it america can never be great

didn't read

Attached: oppressive_laughter.jpg (958x960, 84.21K)

Honestly I agree with this.

Attached: 1657976900145.jpg (800x557, 67.14K)

Stalemate lmao