BMW's new software now shut down some of your car functionality unless you pay a subscription

What are some open source alternative?

Attached: bmw.png (606x365, 187.73K)

>buying a BMW for any reason, ever

Stop paying for the car badge and get a fully loaded car from a non luxury car maker.

You should see all the data your doctor has on you every medicine every ER visit your Covid vaccination status no more searching through hundreds of peppers in all right there in their terminal

That's what you get for buying german lol

Capitalism and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: capitalism.jpg (524x432, 51.46K)

That is an entirely different beast from car maker shutting down your heater unless you pay a monthly fee

Judaism*. My bad

install Arch Linux on it, it will just work, trust me

This is actually false, but it's a sign of the times that everyone was so willing to believe it.

It is a heated seater that you can pay monthly subscription forever for or a large one time payment.

>reduces your car's acceleration to 'conserve battery longevity' after three years
it won't be long now

>he made this thread again

What other thread?

sage and kys

Tesla brought this in app purchases shit to cars so honestly this is America's fault. The problem is that this kind of shit, similar to whoring on onlyfans, is more profitable than not doing it.

Attached: Narendra_Modi_and_Shinzo_Abe_during_a_tea_ceremony_at_Akasaka_Palace.jpg (2200x1655, 1.77M)

Subaru doesn't have this problem.

if you buy a bmw, you have to buy aftermarket parts that are better than OE, Every other car it is usually shittier.

>kike dollaring everything is America fault.
Im sorry but America isn't making a quarter plastic engine in cars..

He means the thread I made yesterday :^)

Healthcare is funded through a monthly fee (insurance or taxes)

>sage and kys
Fuck off and Kys nigger trooner