Go to the library

>go to the library
>take a rust book from the shelf
>write 'you will never be a woman' on the title of the first chapter
>put it back on the shelf

Attached: 1657686139571.png (1068x601, 296.59K)

Attached: 1657931427013.jpg (720x751, 92.56K)

BASED!

>implying libraries exist
>implying anyone would ever go to a library
>implying libraries contain rust books
>implying libraries contain shelves that you can simply take books from
>implying you would actually bother to do this and are not just roleplaying on the internet
>implying you are a gigachad and not just a depressed, damaged, hopeless, lonely, broken man with nothing better to do on a friday evening than make up stories about trolling people for being more broken than you
>implying you exist

>rust book
Lol, like memelangs have books written about them.

Kek

>implying

Attached: 1657936394117.jpg (800x450, 63.42K)

based schizo

I kneel

enjoy your lack of cartilage in your 30s

??? Fuck are you talking about

Okay now this is based!

>green text a story about something
>don't bother to google the question, rather spend a lot more time writing a green text
>turns out I'm retarded
>write a green text about being retarded
>could have just googled...
>"am i a retard?"

oh my gawwwwwwwd OP is so ba$ed

Attached: 1636711599749.png (136x249, 2.99K)

>>could have just googled...
>>"am i a retard?"
not anymore because google itself is literally retarded since 2020

>implement the OOO paradigm for my juniors to follow
>our dicks are hard
>junior doesn't know how to fist another man
>punches my asshole
>too high on ketamine to do anything
>he punches right through my fucking asshole
>I prolapse
>my sock is hanging out of my butt
>everyone is screaming
>panic erupts
>my dick is throbbing
>what a beautiful day for cooming
>stand up with my sock dangling between my legs
>blast a fucking nasty nigger nut
>scream the whole office down
>silence
>congratulate my junior developer for understanding the OOO paradigm
>I promote him to senior developer
>He sucks my dick in celebration
>I cum

Attached: iwvgqwjmais31.png (441x636, 41.79K)

Based. Now cite FBI statistics on a book.

>Elon Musk steps out onto the stage
>The audience is silent, humbled by Elon's presence
>Without saying a word, Elon reaches into his coat
>He pulls out a gun and shoots a black teenager sitting in the front row right in his fucking head
>The room is swept into chaos
>Frantic screaming and panic echoes throughout the auditorium
>Elon announces amidst the madness
>"Black Friday has begun, get your free TVs."
>Millions of Americans rush to their local Wal-Mart to pillage high definition televisions
>Redditors cry for gun control
>White liberals elevate themselves through the social hierarchy, spearheading racial movements where no member of the ethnic groups they claim to represent elected to represent them
>Elon Musk places the gun back underneath his coat and makes his way backstage
>He arrives unopposed without incident
>Web 3.0 is a-go

Attached: elon-musk-tweets-dogecoin-leaps-bitcoin-retreats-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 70.25K)

You know, back in 1998 when we were first designing the iMac, just after a whore finished sucking my dick I took out a prototype for the iMac from the back of my car and I bashed her head with it. I kept picking up the iMac and dropping it on her skull over and over again. She kept crying and asking me to stop, she was real distressed about it. After I dropped the iMac on her head one last time she stopped crying. She stopped moving as well. That's when I reached into the glove compartment, I grabbed a prototype of the iMac's mouse (you remember the hockey puck right?) and strangled her with it. She was already unconscious but I wanted to cut off air circulation to her brain just to make sure I got it right. Once I knew she was dead I began playing with her breasts and I was starting to become hard again. This woman's body was lifeless, growing cold, growing stiff and yet for some strange reason she wasn't the only one who was starting to become stiff. That's when it hit me. I thought about how we're all connected in this world as individuals, I thought about this woman's friends, I thought about her family, I thought about how they were all going to miss her and inevitably mourn for her. I took a look at what was to become Apple's greatest product since the Macintosh, its shattered plastic, covered in blood and just a little bit of my semen. That's when it hit me. This is what the iMac needed to truly revolutionise the information technology industry. It needed connectivity. It needed to be a device which can connect to the internet, seamlessly. In all of just a click of a button, you were on the world wide web. Writing desperate, hopeless emails to the Palo Alto County Sheriff's office about the disappearance of your daughter Wendy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528_144459.png (857x859, 535.71K)

What if there was one guy who was responsible for all the sewer system levels in video games? He was somehow on all those projects at the time those levels were being designed and/or developed. What if the reason why those levels got put in the game in the first place is because that guy would throw a violent fit, kicking over chairs, pulling plants out of their pots, drinking from the water cooler without a cup if they weren't put in? So in order to appease that one dude, the people responsible for making whatever video game they were making just put the stupid sewer level in. What if that happened? What if that was the case? What would you do? What would anyone do? The sewer level is in the game. It has gone gold. It has shipped. It's around the world. It's in stores. It's in Blockbuster. Now there's no Blockbuster. Now there's the internet. It's on the internet. It's on my computer. It's in my emulation software. I'm playing it. I'm amazed. I'm disgusted. I'm confused.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 76.64K)

you'll find out when you get older

The most pleasure a man could ever hope to experience is releasing his bowels all over the seat of a 2003 Honda Civic. "What is that smell in my Honda!?" Wakanda! Sub-Saharan Africa. Jenkem, an inhalant and hallucinogen created from human excrement is a popular drug among Zambian street children. Wakanda is a fictional city from Marvel's Black Panther located within sub-Saharan Africa. The difference between the two has to do with the Oracle of Delphi. Datura stramonium was ritually burned for the Oracle of Delphi to produce trance inducing smoke. The trance inducing smoke would bring upon from the Oracle of Delphi's lips everything from cryptic wisdom to prophecies. Jenkem could very well induce the same psychedelic experience as once the Oracle of Delphi had. Marvel's Black Panther however, is more akin to an opiate as it serves only to dull the imagination and impede the maturing of the mind. As it is with all bad fiction, that no useful guidance can be obtained from it and what would be used only serves to retard our ability to interact with the world. What would bring people together within a soiled 2003 Honda Civic? The psychedelic experience. Fill your 2003 Honda Civic by releasing a great catharsis all over the seats and allowing your friends and family to smell the works of grotesque industrialised cinema and bring them forth into the Temple of Apollo.

Attached: boseman.jpg (1400x1400, 126.25K)

In a way, you're able to microwave spaghetti but really the spaghetti is microwaving you. You're placing the spaghetti in the microwave, a concept that you must first grasp and understand the functions fo a microwave itself. The functions of a microwave is yet covered by the abstraction of the microwave itself. What is the microwave? You're able to go into great detail about the technicalities of what a microwave is, specifically, how it's functioning and why. Though, if you were to primarily exert thought into the description of the how and why through technical details, you missed the spaghetti from the microwave so to speak. So, what's in the microwave? Spaghetti, what's happening? It's cooking. It's cooking the spaghetti. In order to cook the spaghetti, there must be heat. There must be electricity. Where does electricity come from? It doesn't come from anywhere. It comes specifically from a power plant. What's in the power plant? Earth. Fire. Water. Air. The four elements harvested, come together to cook spaghetti. But, though these elements are freely available, who has access to them? Who are the king makers of the Earth, Fire, Water and Air? It's the very civilization you're in. You may be thinking, I am microwaving the spaghetti, but you're completely tied to the contracts (explicit and implicit) in order to do so. Depending on the contracts yourself, you're nourishing yourself only to deplete yourself seven fold. What does that mean? It means, the spaghetti is microwaving you.

Attached: microwave_spaghetti_44920_16x9.jpg (1600x900, 1.12M)

GPT THREAD
>GPT THREAD
GPT THREAD
>GPT THREAD
THE CAPTCHA DOESN'T WORK

>carrots in spaghetti

Attached: kots-straal.gif (220x343, 312.34K)

I was on a walk in the wee hours of the night. I passed by a group of kids who were much too young to be out so late. I asked what they were doing out at this hour of the night. I was met with puzzled looks, and a wave of silence. I decided to seize the opportunity and play mind games with them. I explained to them that I am what's called an "Enforcer". I described that there are dangerous entities that come out of the sewers at night, who break into houses and devour family units. I described that I am part of a worldwide guild of Enforcers whose purpose is to roam the streets in the late hours of the night, and protect houses from these entities. I explained that we do so using specialized weaponry, invisible to the naked eye. I advised them to return to their homes at once, and that I would protect them if they should encounter any entities. In synchrony, the entire group ran away in the opposite direction. After having a chuckle, I began making my way back toward my respective home. Before I arrived at my home, I was confronted by an officer of the law. Lights flashing, he exited his vehicle and pointed a flashlight at me. I told him I was simply out for a late night stroll. He explained to me that he was what was known as an "Enforcer", and that dangerous entities roam the streets in the late hours of the night. He then advised me to return to my home, and that he would protect me if I should encounter any entities. As I continued on my way home, the officer followed me in his vehicle until we were confronted by what I can only describe as an entity. The entity explained to both of us that it was what was known as an "Enforcer". It explained to us that dangerous entities roam the streets at night, and it was its duty to protect other entities from these dangerous entities. As I, the officer, and the entity made our ways back to our respective homes, we cross paths with the group of kids again.

Attached: bqbkirwciwi61.jpg (600x300, 24.96K)