What would Steve think of Apple today? Has Tim Cook done a good job?

What would Steve think of Apple today? Has Tim Cook done a good job?

Attached: steve.jpg (1045x1024, 164.36K)

I think people give the Steve Jobs era just a little too much credit. Yes, many "revolutionary" products were released when he was CEO, but financially, Tim Cook's leadership has transformed Apple leaps and bounds.

It's really just hard to say what he would think of current Apple. In the 2000s, it was multiple cases of the right product at the right time. iPod and iPhone both changed their respective industries and I don't think anybody can really deny that. iTunes changed the music industry completely. Apple did wearable tech well and controls the market, so I think he would appreciate that. The Mac was Steve's baby and I think he would disagree with the attempt to shoehorn mobile features into a desktop OS. Mac market share is still pretty low, but it's become a hell of a lot more mainstream to own a Mac.

Apple would be a lot less vocal/political on world issues if Steve were still around. I seriously doubt Apple would be dabbling in the streaming game either unless they managed they managed to do it considerably better than other services.

Who really knows.

Fucking reddit I swear

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-102339_Clover.jpg (1080x1324, 289.55K)

who cares, thank god he's dead and cook is going to die of aids for being a cock sucking faggot

get a toilet currynigger

Attached: 1656916127471.png (645x367, 384.59K)

He'd try to bring brushed metal and wood grain back

>die of aids
are you a time traveler from the 1980s?

Regarding Tim, I have a message from the Gospel, and I thought that you all would like to hear it.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children

You see, it was up to Tim to lead such a Fortune 500 company to success with only a Masters degree. Quite a massive and humbling achievement.

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 06 07.jpg (492x969, 111.37K)

So, here’s the deal. For as long as I can remember, when a woman is giving me a blowjob, I always demand that she squeeze my balls as hard as she can. I think it might have something to do with when Inused to sneak downstairs at night and watch Cinemax and squish my balls againdt the ironing board and my cum would get everywhere. Cam Siberian make sense of this? It just makes me thing of it recently

lol
get fucked so much

Tim Cook raping the corpse of Steve Jobs and Jony Ive in a trash can just flew over my house!

>He would be furious about the woke shit (which is probably why the CIA shot him with a cancer gun)
>Getting into "content" never would have happened, either.
>All the bean-mouth Cal-Arts "art" in the app stores wouldn't be there
>He would have crucified someone over this shitty remote which is unironically the worst television remote ever made

Attached: 1628629502840.jpg (2000x2000, 76.33K)

imagine such drama over a piece of plastic
ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 06 09.jpg (1920x1080, 151.72K)

if steve jobs were alive today he'd be in jail for abusing his daughter to the extent that he has done lol

Steve Jobs made innovative new products. He didn't expect Tim Cook to do the same - he expected him to refine products. That is what happened. Apple hasn't made any new revolutionary products. The airpods may be considered close I guess, but ultimately they are just wireless earbuds at the moment.

>him with a cancer gun
Wasn't his cancer completely curable, but he was too retarded to get proper treatment?

he literally shat in the streets and used toilets as a footwash

Attached: 1638506455267.png (740x1720, 1.08M)

The back is aluminum.

Half-true. It was a pretty lethal cancer but he waited to get surgery because he didn't want to be cut open or some such nonsense.

>Half-true. It was a pretty lethal cancer but he waited to get surgery because he didn't want to be cut open or some such nonsense.

horrifyingly disturbed

> Apple hasn't made any new revolutionary products. The airpods may be considered close I guess,

whatever you say chief
they patented wireless charging, did they not

Attached: kureha 7.jpg (564x657, 85.99K)

>iphones from 5 years ago still being sold
>iphone XS 5 XL Pro
>completely disjointed product lineup where people are rj8kwconfused what iPhone they even have
>MacBook X5A WHAT??

Steve would fucking hate this. I'm bipartisan for any major tech company, but I know Jobs would have hated this shit. Apple told YOU wanted. Screen too small? Fuck you, this is the best size and this is what you want. That was Steve Jobs. Love or hate Apple, and I've always hated Apple, this is absolutely not what he would have been okay with.

>iPad
>iPad Air
>iPad Pro
>iPad Mini

All available for purchase with different numbers attached to them. It's fucked, it's not simple it's confusing to the consumer and impossible to market what you're selling. Apple sucks now.

They'd still be making a clickwheel iPod if he were around as a $60 price point optional remote for the Apple TV and Mac (both have had remotes VERY similar to the iPod Mini in the past). Basically, the iPod Mini would have been rebranded as simply the iPod and would be an optional accessory, more or less.

Attached: 1642317043366.jpg (225x300, 9.1K)

Steve Jobs and Phil Spencer have a lot in common. Both want their products to always be relevant and compatible with new tech. Also you will never see a friendly rivalry like Gates/Jobs in tech ever again.

>Has Tim Cook done a good job?
Business-wise? Absolutely.
Usability-wise? It's been a steady decline for a decade now, with such absolute gems as "shake phone to undo delete" in text editor, or auto-hide bars in weird places so you don't even know there's extra options available in menus.
Apple is a fucking mess nowadays.