What's a decent cheap android tablet?

What's a decent cheap android tablet?

Attached: Acer_Iconia_A1-830_left_angle_6.jpg (3254x4990, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/p/0EJ-00N5-00009?Description=tablet&cm_re=tablet-_-9SIAVJGDST3947-_-Product
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The amazon fire HD 7/8 2020

The old Samsung Tab S6 lite is the only answer.

this, buy used/refurb for $20 a pop and you can easily remove the amazon bloatware

The s5e is better

can you root it? Flash android 12?

They try their dambed hardest to stop you I've got many 2nd hand only only been able to replace the ROM on the original fire phone some of them can however just look into it before buying I guess

>cheap
Amazon Fire or used Samsung Galaxy Tab S, as said.

Anyone have a Lenovo M8?

>decent tablet
>android
lulz

You're better off buying a phone or using a windows surface.

Either that or use apple instead.

This fucking thing.
>newegg.com/p/0EJ-00N5-00009?Description=tablet&cm_re=tablet-_-9SIAVJGDST3947-_-Product

Attached: Capture.png (1305x439, 343.53K)

The Onn 7" tablet from Walmart, they're clearancing them out at 50, almost completely stock android, decent performance for the segment, and a metal (albeit cheap) case.

>used
Huawei, xiaomi, lenovo...does htc produce tablets?

mi pad 5 if you care about and if you care about flagship spec for under $400

>decent
>cheap
>android
>for a tablet
choose 2

That is more expensive and has no pen.

Even the original Samsung Galaxy Tab S is still pretty nice, but there's not much you can do with Android 4.4 these days. Watch for screen burn, though.

Define cheap. Also for what use case?

Ideally under or around $200. For manga primarily, it doesn't need to be beefy under the hood, although I'd like a high resolution.

This is retarded
>If it's decent and cheap, it's not an Android
>implying anything apple is cheap

Amazon fires are probably your easiest bet in the US, can't think of any other tablets so heavily subsidized in cost