Good PC speakers for gaming?

Thinking about getting pic related. (Then in future adding a sub).

Attached: 816D7UuX+4S._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 311.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/IK-Multimedia-iLoud-Monitor-Speaker/dp/B01C5RZWCQ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1L80Y4PDBXGQW&keywords=iloud&qid=1657919928&sprefix=iloud,aps,69&sr=8-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not use some 15 euro chink headphones instead

I just finally have some extra money so want some decent bits, all I need now is speakers. I'm already using cheap probably chinese speakers and they suck.

They're okay as VERY entry level laptop music production speakers, but they're not really intended for gaming - PreSonus must have a ton of these in a warehouse if they're trying to market these for gaming - which they're not designed for. But at $100, it's not a major investment...oh, right, Any Forums. Look. They're "near field", which means they're designed to be listened to close by - but not at loud levels. They're designed to be neutral, for mixing, so the music will sound flat to you - the EQ would be done in the DAW on the laptop they're connected to.
They're not too expensive for what they are, but they won't sound better than the rest of the $100 shelf/desk speakers out there. In some circumstances, they'll sound worse - and they won't be loud.

If you can push for the 4.5's, it's worth it in my opinion.

What size? What budget? Do you want self powered?

Can you quantify what traits/features a good speaker "for gaming" should have?

buy eve audio's speaker like me
verryyyy gudddo speaker desu

I wish Any Forums had speaker threads more often. I want to ask somewhere about DIYing bookshelf speakers but fuck going to plebbit.

A response curve appropriate for gaming.

I-I can be your s-sub uwu

I'd say £120/$150 budget. And I'd rather active yeah just so I can connect straight to PC, no additional accessories or cables.

Skip the bullshit. Pay more and get these. They're tiny, balanced and have actual sub bass compared to much bigger desktop speakers. Don't be put off by the name either, these things are 'budget' end game.

>amazon.co.uk/IK-Multimedia-iLoud-Monitor-Speaker/dp/B01C5RZWCQ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1L80Y4PDBXGQW&keywords=iloud&qid=1657919928&sprefix=iloud,aps,69&sr=8-2

I have those Prosonus speaker. Iam happy with them but don't expect any bass.

They are very good for gaming. Because you can clearly hear the environment.

Stop saying "for gaming" you stupid fuck. "For gaming" means overpriced, chinky build quality shit. Buy enterprise tech or high end consumer grade stuff, not fucking "gaming" technology. The only good "gaming" technology is graphics cards. Even the monitor and shit won't make a difference unless you're using complete garbage or you're top 1% of whatever game you're playing. Or don't listen to me, enjoy your 1 year warranties, RGB bullshit, and cheap plastic

I agree with this. They'll keep you happy longer.

Oh, look, contrarian neckbeard bait. I've never, ever, ever seen that on Any Forums before!

What did he mean by this?

What are good speakers with bass that I can use for music or "gaming"?

Adam audio t5v or t7v

What do you guys think of Audioengine?