I'm a computer science guy focusing on cybersecurity...

I'm a computer science guy focusing on cybersecurity. How do I earn the title of being able to call myself an "engineer"?

Attached: a6675bb451a95e973813fad26f26b21a9ef22876584ae400595fc88389496bd8.jpg (550x423, 73.12K)

apply for engineering roles

get an engineering degree
otherwise you might as well call yourself fake and gay

>needs external validation of other people putting special letters before your name
Not gonna make it

By posting more anime girls

Depending on the country calling yourself an engineer is very illegal. Like, big fines illegal or even jail.
Where do you live?
>ibn4 i'm gonna get doxxed by 4chin

Become Network Engineer or Cloud Engineer

Attached: contempt.png (479x330, 205.5K)

Is it realistic to go back and get an engineering degree? Can I do it online?

Winry is for rough but passionate sex for the sake of procreation. Cute tomboys are to be loved and protected especially ones like Winry.

What year are you? If you graduated, try looking for cybersecurity engineering certifications, which will be the most efficient way to get the title of "engineer".

Study real math

build something that doesn't suck ass

Build any software. There. You're a software engineer.

why do you care? if you really know your shit, people will beg you to stay and pay you anything you want.

Only poos, boomers and startup scammers care about titles

Call yourself an engineer. Congratulations, you're now an engineer.

I'm an "engineer" now and it's unsatisfying and hollow since I'm not an accredited engineer.

At the end of the day "Engineer" is a title bestowed upon you for jumping through hoops for some bureaucracy. You should care more about being known as somebody who built things than somebody who was called "Engineer".

>Implying having a degree in engineering makers you an engineer. It's all about experience. Your 50ยข piece of paper means nothing.

don't worry about it, it's a stolen title by desk jockeys that have never gotten their hands dirty
referring to yourself as an engineer like it's supposed to be a high title just proves that you do not have merit or experience

By posting more 2D girls for me to nakadashi

>How do I earn the title of being able to call myself an "engineer"?
Storing your stash of CP safely.

CUM INSIDE WINRY