Which one is more technologically advanced?

which one is more technologically advanced?

Attached: vs.png (1080x1080, 122.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220227172102/https://madaidans-insecurities.github.io/openbsd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OpenBSD

Linux. They don't have to support ancient 90s crapware so can break compatibility and modernise things more easily.

Linux and it's not even close

kys troon

macOS

Attached: lol.png (499x499, 14.96K)

linux for qemu+kvm
also from personal experience windows CANT use two sound cards for different purposes, they're always in sync. an absolute pain in the ass when you use your pc connected to a tv as a source for films AND also listen to music or whatever (as grandma watches a film), it all turns into a cacophony of a film sound + music blasting from both your headphones and tv speakers. pulseaudio + pavucontrol solve the damn problem real easy, but they're not for damn windows. hence my answer.

web.archive.org/web/20220227172102/https://madaidans-insecurities.github.io/openbsd.html

Linux will not win against Windows until a reputable commercial CAD developer with high market share ports their products to be compatible with it's environment (never).
The world was designed in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

>AutoCAD
my father used to use this for doing mobile networks related things, Never learn AutoLISP though, he should have.
AutoLISP is the real power behind AutoCAD isn't it? In a similar manner than with Emacs?

>he still shills madaidansaids after last mondaycs incident

what incident

>kernel will not win against an operating system

it was last monday, he anonymously donated $10000 to lgbt and after we pointed out it was him, he said that he did it because he feels for all the discriminated lgbt people because he was gay as a teen

and what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

isn't this site about hating trannies?

Illumos

what site? what the fuck are you even talking about?

linux is a much more advanced kernel by far, there are really many limitations in NT linux doesn't have

4channel.org

I don't give a shit about trannies. The simple fact is OpenBSD is not as secure as people think.