i'm not switching until i can disable vsync on wayland

Okay, where are window decorations? Very useful

It's literally just some random guy on github making a port. who cares

xfeces is dead
mate is last hope

hidden behind the steam window, if you look closely, what a sneaky bastard

>until I can disable it
Why would you want to do that.
There is no reason to render more frames than your monitor has hertz, especially when capping the frames off where you can't see them anymore allows you to guarantee you dont get any screen tearing.

is wlroots gonna be the standard compositor?
the main reason why people are hesitant is because upstream is fucking retarded and refuses to maintain a practical implementation of their own protocol

Feels good to be an LxQT chad.

Attached: 1639847258294.jpg (474x402, 14.74K)

because you get 200 kilotons of input lag while doing gaymen

No you dont, the input lag is literally not even noticeable

Wayland has much worse performance in games than X. I get 50% more FPS in minecraft when using X than when I'm using wayland.

I didnt ask.
t. X11 user

i've noticed that it draws more power when you're rendering a fast moving chat for example.

>kilotroons
>not even noticeable
maybe if you're retarded.

>laptop user

Attached: 1657784762264.jpg (1920x1406, 1.26M)

It's a truth I am compelled to speak, because it makes waylandtrannies upset.

>trannyland user
>hurr durr I don't care about UX
pottery.

Jesus christ how do Lintards deal with the endless garbage jargon? Sounds like a random sentence generator hatefucked a random word generator.

>literally not even noticeable
You already acknowledged the existence of screen tearing, which tells you it is.

umm sweetie, wayland is a protocol. what implementation of wayland are you talking about ? please educate yourself before posting ;)

holy wasted quads, also no it isn't there isn't even a standard way to take screenshots of a window, it's broken by default