Why Cant Any Desktop Environment Top Openbox?

Seriously! Openbox never crashes randomly, does not force you to use gay, retarded and stupid GUI applications to do shit.
Actually is able to be used by humans(unlike i4) and Can be enjoyed by pretty much anyone who can use a computer. It's simple yet no so much as to allow children, women and niggers to use it but still looks so NICE and doesn't break unlike KDE and GNOME.

Attached: arc-clone.png (1366x768, 606.88K)

>openbox
>with mac-eqsque taskbar
gay

Feels good when I see an Openbox setup. I don't daily drive it but I've always wanted to try it out.

>It's simple yet no so much as to allow children, women and niggers to use it
It's made by a (real) woman

that is why based pcman made a desktop environment around it
why fix what ain't broken?

>doesn't allow women to use it

That's funny you should mention it because Openbox was actually created by a woman.

it's starting to age, though. labwc really needs to reach feature parity soon.

>It's simple yet no so much as to allow children, women and niggers to use it
Nobody tell him.

>It's made by a (real) woman
>(real)
lmao no

retard

it doesn't have snap tiling. you have to use hacky xml to do it with keybindings with mouse it's impossible, i want to extend it but i only know rust not c, m4, and other shit when i tried to remove some features like the right click menu it wouldn't compile. i will stick to xfwm4 xfce really has everything i need

>hurrdurr no children women niggers
>thinks openbox is a desktop environment
ironic isn't it?

Openbox is close to ideal but its window-movement actions are incredibly limited.

Coding your own functionality in AwesomeWM is the final red pill even though stacking is superior to tiling.

Attached: 1656037983226.png (1200x801, 2.75M)

sorry bro Im just going to use xfce because it's my favorite on desktop
gnome 3 for laptop btw

Started using it, well, configuring it on the side until I can replicate my usual setup.
There still seems to be stuff missing. Cosmetic stuff mostly for now, like window name alignment and hiding the window decoration on maximized windows (even with 3rd party software).
What irks me is that there's no tint2 for Wayland. All the currently available taskbars don't allow me to replicate its look and functionality. I also can't find a worthy, simple volumeicon replacement.

Why would you remove the right click menu inside the source instead of just disabling it at runtime?

Best taskbar for openbox?

tint2

what do i need to make my future installation look like this?
havent use openbox since crunchbang

>why would you remove 1994 linux driver from kernel when you can disable it at runtime

because i Don't use it, i don't want it. simple as.

>openbox made by a woman
>op thinks it's too complex for women
Lol

Attached: 1657753121865.jpg (383x556, 86.21K)