Windows 12 coming 2024, Microsoft confirms

>windowscentral.com/software-apps/windows-11/microsoft-moves-to-new-windows-development-cycle-with-major-release-every-three-years-feature-drops-in-between
2024 confirmed to be the year in which Any Forums will consider W11 as the best OS ever and W12 a piece of crap.

Attached: 09328409238094823094802394.png (625x497, 124.16K)

I'm sorry to break it to you user, but windows 7 is still and will continue to be the last windows that wasn't utter dogshit.

Attached: 0afe9950ac65a6ef.jpg (771x547, 63.48K)

eh. more likely win12 is when it gonna be good again. remember the rule of every other version is bad

Most people here absolutely hate anything past 7, with a small minority being OK with 8.1 + OpenShell, and an even smaller minority being OK with Windows 10 LTSC or Education.

Cmon, W11 is lipstick on a pig. It's just W10 with a nice icon pack. Hell, it was even going to be called just Windows 10 Sunvalley.

didn't they say Windows 10 will be the last version?

consume new product goy

Clickbait. No where in the article does it mention Windows 12 aside from the title

It just works.

Attached: windows 7.jpg (853x480, 181.1K)

what is reading comprehension

>Be Microsoft
>Have normal version model
>Announce that Windows 10 will be the last version and be a "service"
>Realize that you can't market new versions anymore, so return to normal versioning scheme

If Microsoft keeps dropping the oldest 3 years of supported working computers from support every 3 years...man, I don't actually know what'll happen.

You're implying Windows 10 was good.

Don't care, still staying on windows xp.

Did those jew faggot said windows 10 was supposed to be the last windows?

It's better than fucking whatever the fuck 8 and 8.1 was.

the subhuman niggercattle are getting herded as microsoft are starting to tighten the noose
their end goal is the complete consolification of windows, forcing users to use the app store, forced cloud storage instead of local storage and control over what websites you can connect to by implementing tpm
all in the name of safety and privacy so the normalfags will praise it

>xp
>not 2k

>2k
>not 98SE

Checked, based, and redpilled. This guy knows the score.

Good. Fucking finally. Maybe shitlords on Any Forums will stop crying that their computer is shit when they install shitware from some Russian site.

Only retards use anything other than Windows 10 IoT LTSC.

2024? Lol I'll still be getting security updates baby.

IoT will be getting security updates until 2032. It's based. Fuck anyone who buys into this degenerate shit.

Tbh it's really nice lipstick. I booted into my Win11 test partition for the hell of it and the animations and design feel really fucking good. It's the first Windows that has had SOVL in a while but everyone hates it because NEW BAD

>everyone hates it because NEW BAD
No, everyone hates it because it's fucking gimped by design. The 'taskbar' is unfinished, bordering on broken; the new context-menu system might be good if it completely replaced the older one but because it doesn't it's just another layer of shit; the requirements are faggotry (and my PC is well within stated requirements); etc.

Wait, 11 is out?

Yes, but it's clearly just a pre-beta version of 12.

Huh, I completely missed that. Well if just a beta, then I'll wait until 12 before maybe think about considering moving off 7.