Why shouldn't I buy a cheap SSD? especially if prices are going to go down anyways

why shouldn't I buy a cheap SSD? especially if prices are going to go down anyways

Attached: 1650263861406.jpg (474x246, 19.29K)

why not just buy a cheap sandisk or something? i mean even a 1tb one can be found for only $100 US or so these days. i'd rather have the peace of mind than saving a few bucks.

Only buy from NAND producers.

Because it will die within 2 years

What a stupid thread.

lmao i have 3 cheap SSDs that I bought in 2019 that are stilli running fine. Read/Writing out the ass and they haven't missed a beat

ok, now i want to know which one should i buy?
crucial or samsung?

Kingston is about the same as Sandisk, what are you sperging about?

If you're poor, just buy something and shut the fuck up. Nobody cares. You're poor.

You mean an NVE right? Sata ssd are old ans slow m8, were have you been.

My 2012 samsung is going strong so does my 2016 adata one

are you a brown or a jew?

HDD can be securely wiped and SDD can't
HDD can be cheaper.
These are the only reasons.

you mean missed a byte*

870 evo 1tb is 100$ thats why you shouldn't t buy cheap ones

I've already been burned by one shitty cheap SSD dying for no reason or no warning within 6 months

never again

Neither. And, not poor, because I don't have to post anxiously on a Mongoilian yak scrotum hair weaving picture forum over a $25 purchase. SSDs are pretty much consumables to me because they're so cheap.

I have several cheap ones.

Only one Adata failed (hardware fault tied to, I shit you not, changing desktop resolution).

The random 120gb chinese ones I paid $19 each for are still perfectly healthy after 4 years of use.

Unless you are raping it download torrents and shit like that, no it won't

many cheap ssd don't have cache,
beware what you get

I have Crucial P2 (laptop) and also a Samsung Evo (desktop), both work good. Crucial is more budget tier but in reality it works just as well.

>SDD can't
Tell that to my incinerator bin out back

If you don't buy Samsung, you might as well buy HDDs.

Attached: HWiNFO64_QCVdI4coSg.png (355x203, 8.49K)

Who pissed in your cereal

I have a Crucial and a Samsung in my laptop (500 and 2tb). I honestly don't feel any difference using either, I'm not looking for bleeding edge speeds. For everyday tasks, there's literally no difference. If you're editing video, it might make a difference.

Some poor brown skinned retard. Tired of them whining all day how expensive stuff is.