/hpg/ - Headphone General

>Requesting purchase advice:
pastebin.com/hjHkKDyM

>Any Forums wiki headphone FAQ:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

>Previous thread:

Attached: 1649692299859.png (731x1080, 535.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/OneOdio-Adapter-Free-Headphones-Professional-Telescopic/dp/B01N6ZJH96
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asked in the last thread for some headphones
user-san recommended the Oneodio studio pros.
Wanted to know if these were the ones he was referring to?
amazon.com/OneOdio-Adapter-Free-Headphones-Professional-Telescopic/dp/B01N6ZJH96

I bought several because the apple usb-c to 3.5mm jack adapter is legitimately the best USB dac you can buy under $300, I don't even own any apple devices.

Attached: cirno.jpg (1736x2456, 2.82M)

Oh, I realize this was /hpg/ and this thread wasn't specifically shitting on the article in the OP.

Does anyone else reply to threads by looking at the image only and not the post?
Because I do, it's a lot of dun.

Might as well throw the money into a fire

Oneodio doesn't really have much variation in sound signature, sound quality or build, it's purely overly bassy stuff with decent sound quality for the price (meaning it's kinda shit) especially when you can have vastly better around $60) and rather good build and comfort

i like it when people try to flex their airpod max or wh-1000xm5s, then here i am rocking a stellia

For all the niggers asking about headsets in previous thread

Attached: 1320020147396.png (600x800, 45.06K)

my budget is $30
for 30, what headphones would you recommend?

I know nothing about headphones or brands which is why I ask.

If my android usbc port is broken, should I get a wireless pair of headphones?

How do I upgrade from my MDR-7506s?

Attached: lucky-star-anime2.gif (498x367, 1.7M)

This was made way back when there wasn't any headset using a proper headphone as a base with a price that remains competitive with similarly priced headphones.
Or even actually decent custom headset designs made by people who make decent headphones to begin with.

Gonna be either Oneodio, Superlux or Koss, if you're capable of taking good care of your shit and don't mind low isolation I'd go with Koss (KPH30 /KSC75), Superlux has decent pick for full sized with idecent build and isolation like the 660 and 330 but the stock confort is poor so add a few bucks for decent pads off aliexpress), Oneodio will be more comfy and slightly better built but the sound is way worse than the other two.

You replace the drivers by some small biodyna ones, replicating the lost revision that had that and shat on all the other.

Koss
Got me some PortaPro's and they are better than they have any right being

Any good headphone yet?

i still have GBA SP headphone dongle

Attached: snapshot_17.19_[2016.09.27_05.30.17].png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>I bought several because the apple usb-c to 3.5mm jack adapter is legitimately the best USB dac you can buy under $300

People actually believe this? Do you even have functioning ears?

I have tinnitus.

apple dongle cures tinnitus

yeah I just went for the koss porta pro.

What would be the best choice for around $150 if I care mostly about vocals?