Alright how the FUCK do i into coding?

I'm fucking 28 and I somehow never actually learned to code. And I feel like I'm missing out on a lot by not understanding how any of that shit works. Now my brain has been decaying for like 3 years and I'm already at a disadvantage from all the zoomers.
Yeah I know I could just google "le how 2 gode :D" but I figured you all might have some better advice on where to start, from nothing basically
thanks

Attached: questionpepe.jpg (1500x940, 82.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hedycode.com/
www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/ehchua/programming/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start by deleting all your images of pepe

Figure out what you want to make and what language works best for you. Then go on Youtube and search it up and the hard part is to sit there for hours listening to boring ass people teaching you how to code. Just make sure that they aren't pajeets.

YouTube videos are the worst way to learn how to code unironically. The only value they have is seeing other developers workflows and seeing what tools/keyboard shortcuts they use to make life easier

You are only getting to the basic it's technically not the worst way to start. Especially if you have absolutely little to 0 coding experience. Or you can just learn online sites too then you get to code and stuff.

They are fine when you need a human to explain a concept to you but you need to specifically seek that concept. Body language, visual examples, and the tone of their voice helps.

>Now my brain has been decaying for like 3 years and I'm already at a disadvantage from all the zoomers.
your brain isn't really fucked until you're in your 50s
rest assured your neet ass still probably has more potential than the average zoomoid

CS50X is where I point people to if they’re starting from zero. The guy who teaches it is an insanely good orator, genuinely has a gift for teaching.

>hurr zoomers le bad because uh... they just are okay?? Now quit bothering me

If you are here, I doubt you need to start from scratch. Just jumping right through a programming language will be sufficient

anyone who thinks hating zoomers is just a meme is lucky enough to not have interaction with them.

Or is a zoomer themselves. Most of Any Forums is under 23

>teacher plays with her hair, palm facing you
she likes my learning capabilities
>teacher raises her eyebrows
she is surprised by how good a learner I am
>teacher bites her lips
HELLLOOOO WOOOORRRRRLLLLLDDDD

Start by finding something you actually want to do. For me, I did html/css/js, then php/sql to get started because I wanted to build a website.

Keeps me going even when I hit a dead end. Helps you learn why, not just what.

it is not just a meme. The California valley girl mind virus hit critical mass in our formative years. Now we are all retarded, femrotted and bored, seeking a new word to slaughter. We find joy in bathing in the blood of the english lexicon.

you would be disappointingly surprised.
I watched that before starting and I can say for a fact you will learn nothing practical, but what you do learn is invaluable comprehension of what programming is.

Lang math

Attached: R (83).jpg (529x799, 37K)

faba, all the others are shit and retarded.

watch brocode on YT (at 1.5 or 2x speed) if you have to. Pirate some books, look on github for literally anything imaginable and then try to figure out how/why they did it, and google anything you don't understand.

Keep in mind most of the "people" on this board are retarded manchildren that watch wrestling and live with their mom at 40. 95% of the employed codeniggers here are webdev faggots that change color of a button and then come here to brag about how leet and skilled they are. They also make less than street shitting indians, which is the only reason they haven't been layed-off and replaced. Asking their advice is like asking a homeless crackhead how to build a house.

If you know NOTHING then start with this hedycode.com/

Best way to teach kids and newcomers.
It introduces programming concepts in a novel way. So you dont have to know concepts like std_out before learning to print shit.

if you want to learn Java
>www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/ehchua/programming/index.html

That’s why it’s a good intro imo, because it’s not too long and it gives you a great base to start with. Then you can start diving into more practical programming