why are gaymerinos like this?

btw the V2 is 8-10g lighter

and the V3 has infinite scroll wheel

>Razer
Stop being a tranny and get CHADitech

>doubleclicks after a month of use
nothin personnel

>Razertroon complains about bad qc
The irony, I've got mine for 3+ years and still as new, lose weight and stop smashing the like button you turbofag

EC3

do palm grippers really?

Attached: oppaimouse.jpg (2048x696, 204.02K)

>implying i use razer mice
>thinking 3 years is much
i've been using some shit optical microsoft mouse for over a decade and it still works perfectly
i just can't find another mouse of this shape to replace, and i don't even need to replace it yet
when it breaks i will probably just buy the same one somewhere

My G400S is getting old what should I replace it with?
I heard new Logitechs double clicks now, is that true? If so what should I get instead?

do you need to enable the infinite scroll wheel of the V3 on the software?

Is that one of those booba chicken cutlet things on a fucking mouse?

>doesn't know how to solder
the absolute state of Any Forums

Razer mice automatically try and install their shitware every single time you plug it in or turn your computer on. Do NOT buy Razer products.

What do you guys think of pic related? Seems like a really solid mouse with a good price. It's getting harder and harder to find good mice nowadays that aren't following this nonsense trend of putting holes in the mouse to make it lighter.

Attached: Endgame-Gear-XM1-RGB.jpg (1170x705, 27.68K)

I have one here user. It is pretty good. Big shape that fits my 20cm (maybe 22 I don't quite remember) hand nicely. It is super light and smooth. No complaints so far.

Don't buy into faggy RGB shit, just normal sleeper is fine.

Not true. Kys logishill.

Posted from my desktop with Razer Viper V2 Pro and Razer Basilisk Ultimate

just bring back the logitech g9 already

Nice to hear. I will still get the RGB version though. I'm not big on RGB for my PC, but I've always liked my mouse and keyboard to have LEDs. Just a nice static color of my choice, nothing too crazy. Plus it is also heavier than the non-RGB version slightly and I prefer heavier mice, though it is an insignificant weight gain overall and I currently use a way heavier mouse. I just want something built well and doesn't look like it will transform or that some autist poked holes in it.

I bought the Basilisk V2 since it was a close copy of my Logi G502 that had double-clicking issues on and off.

It's great. Same form factor, optical switches, has a variable resistance mouse wheel (can free spin), RGB faggotry is at a minimum and doesn't have 20 buttons.

Attached: blanky2.gif (400x300, 1.34M)