Based technology

based technology

no more low volume youtube videos

Attached: baseado.png (359x244, 12.56K)

I just use MPV with audio normalization.

spoonfed me senpai

don't watch retard youtubers who can't into audio

In mpv.conf
af=lavfi=[dynaudnorm=f=74:g=15:n=0:p=0.25]
If you want the standard volume to be higher or lower, change p=0.25.
Higher is higher, lower is lower.

>software volume control
yikes

Attached: 1628749616216.jpg (600x450, 69.57K)

this

adblock, sponsorblock, volume controls, etc are all backwards solutions to problems that are optional

simply don't browse websites with ads, don't watch youtubers who take sponsorships, don't watch content that is mixed poorly. I'm being entirely serious here. Why should I, the end user, have to compensate for the inability of the producer to make a viable product?

when was the last time you bought a fridge and had to supply the gas yourself, and then add a power plug onto the back of it and make some shelves to go inside it? or bought a new car, then had to go source some wheels for it? it's simply rediculous to think that the end user should have to finish the product themselves (unless it's obviously meant to be like that, ie lego, gunpla, diy kits).

the internet should be treated no differently. if the (online) product is incomplete, simply move on to the next one, you are spoiled for choice here

>ears fall off

Attached: 1648378694672.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)

I agree for sponsorblock, just don't watch Linus Shill Tips, it's not that hard, content is trash anyway, but adblock is unavoidable
there are ads everywhere

and I just know some retard is gonna say it so I'll address it first, this isn't to say you shouldn't use any plugins ever; if a certain service or feature is to be reasonably expected by default, it should be there by default. anything optional for customisation is acceptable to add-on afterwards, in the car example this would be like bumper stickers, a light bar, leather seats, etc.
so 4chanx for example is a reasonable plugin, but if you needed a plugin in order to reply to more than one post at a time, that would be unreasonable.

>but adblock is unavoidable there are ads everywhere
this is true, I use a pihole on my network but I see this less as "blocking ads" and more of "securing my network from malicious intrusions"

evidentially i do need a plugin to reply to more than one post at a time...
you get the point though, i hope

Finally, something to watch Asahi Lina's streams with

kek

Attached: SOMETHINGSOMETHING.jpg (500x500, 97.48K)

Sponsorblock is so much more than sponsors

>simply live like a cuck
no. thank you!

>you don't understand, i HAVE TO browse reddit and watch linus tech tips

Sponsorblock is so much more than sponsors

it doesn't matter, just don't watch shit youtubers in the first place

You don't understand.

I turn on "loudness equalization" on windows speaker settings.

neither do you, if you are watching garbage "content" rotting your mind with propoganda that needs to be skipped, or otherwise blocked, then how about you get off the redditbox and go outside instead?

there is no valid usecase for sponsorblock. if you only bothered with good content on good platforms, you wouldn't need it. you chose to fill your head with filth and invent problems that need solutions.

You don't understand. That's why you keep on repeating yourself rather than learning what it is you don't understand.