(((They))) changed all the street lights to LEDs

Attached: soyjak its over.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cotton-Sleep-Eye-Mask-Comfortable/dp/B07D3M5TTZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

okay then go change them back

Is there some schizo conspiracy theory about this how LEDs force you to eat ze bugs and have limp dick or is there some actual reason to be against them?

Idk what you’re even saying this is news to me

I miss the natural light of the regular bubble but it’s fine as long as I can help defeat the Lord Putinmort by saving energy

Based retard

I’m schizo with them now apparently I look traumatized and get bullied meanwhile these people are actively psychotic

It literally does not matter in the slightest. I wish you would stop making this thread.

>or is there some actual reason to be against them?
yes
they have no sovl

LEDs are total trash for street lighting. They create sleep issues in both humans and animals

Lightbulbs cannot have soul. Do not conflate man and the inanimate, blasphemer.
The fact that they disrupt sleep proves that they are more powerful sources of light ergo better street lighting.

>The fact that they disrupt sleep proves that they are more powerful sources of light ergo better street lighting.
Then they are too powerful, street lights shouldnt cause health issues or disrupt the enviroment.

Can't you just put a yellow filter over the lamps or something?

>Then they are too powerful, street lights shouldnt cause health issues or disrupt the enviroment.
Says who?
I'd argue the right to not get charged at in the dead of night by niggers, when you can hardly see with non-LED bulbs because everything is piss colored or dampened in shadow, is more important than your right to not have to wear a sleep mask.

You can still see well with nonled lights and also fix the country instead of ruining my sleep

All those lights do is invoke stress
Hospital lights on the street is retarded

Attached: 1608071198429.jpg (1481x1481, 2.66M)

589nM IS GODS WAVELENGTH

Actual core reason is because it's new, more efficient technology and the Any Forums luddites despise technology.
Level 1 of abstraction is reformulating it as "LEDs have no SOVL" and pretending it's an argument.
Level 2 of abstraction is claiming it makes birds and bugs think it's daylight to pretend you know what you're talking about and then going mysteriously silent when told sodium lights do that too.

You absolutely cannot see well with non-LEDs, zoomer. You never were around them if you dont know they pick up better in pictures than they ever were IRL. There are still a few neighborhoods in my city because my city is broke as fuck and can't afford to replace them, I never feel safe driving through those areas at night.
>instead of ruining my sleep
amazon.com/Cotton-Sleep-Eye-Mask-Comfortable/dp/B07D3M5TTZ
Here you go, Miss Daisy.
>and also fix the country
LOL, yeah, definitely a zoomer. Niggers will always ruin everything and be violent, this is why the phrase "never relax around blacks" exists. I guarantee rape would stop if we made it a law to follow them all around with individual cameras that streamed to feds that exploded if they tried to take it off. But for now, we just have to light the streets better than we did before.
If those lights stress you out then you have to have aspergers or something, man. Does the toaster popup sound scare you in the mornings?

Consider moving out of your 3rd world shithole

I agree but to be fair the "they have no sovl" is a valid argument (translated it means it is less appealing for a number of reasons) but the alternative option of LEDs pros/cons are better than sodium pros/cons so it outweighs the appeal

No they don't, you sleep just the same and so does everyone else.

Hot news: you are not meant to sleep under a street light.

If the US is third world to you, I wonder what kind of Muslim refugee euroworld you live in.
Hot news: you have a roof and blinds and the option to wear a facemask

The only problem is when they use bright white leds instead of dim yellow or orange ones
it disturbs nature a lot more and fucks up the night sky

The real reason autists freak out about LED lights is that in some cities it's all fucked up and the lights will be randomly purple on every fifth street light or some shit. The reason is because street lights were meant to be manufactured to a specific standard and some manufacturers haven't been doing that. This wasn't noticed until it turns out that they modulate the light of an LED incorrectly, and this can only be fixed by replacing the electronics of the street light (expensive).

The autists then get up in arms because they only go outside to go buy fast food at 1am and so their only experience with the outside world is muddled by annoying purple lights.

Attached: purple.jpg (1920x1080, 206.76K)

>it disturbs nature a lot more
In what way that impacts me?
>fucks up the night sky
Space is millions of miles away. Hate to break it to you. Our LEDs are not hurting space.

it's SO fucking over bros

ignorance is not a virtue

It is not a fuck up. Those are black lights to see if you are vaxxed.

The sleep shit is all pseudoscience. There's no real data linking any specific type of light to more sleep problems than any other.

City slicker. Light pollution is a thing. Go into a dark forrest and you'll see how the sky truly looks

why do there even have to be lights. My street just has no light in my part and it's pretty epic

Good. Finally something that is somewhat close to mercury bulbs we had before pissed shits.
I hope they installed 8000K ones, not 2700K piss colored ones.