Why is everything still so shitty? where are the smart cities, driverless cars, and androids...

why is everything still so shitty? where are the smart cities, driverless cars, and androids? we might as well be living in 1975.

Attached: smart-cities-begin-to-embrace-digital-rights-for-personal-privacy-and-data-protection_1500.jpg (1500x860, 133.67K)

Change needs time

>we might as well be living in 1975
God I wish

Attached: 1646836131818.jpg (645x773, 57.23K)

Because the future visions assumed the nuclear family would stay, and men would continue to build visionary things to impress women.

Then women got the pill and become whoose. No need to impress anymore. They give it up for a smile and a witty word.

My city has superconductors in the power grid. and autonomous shuttle buses. I always have an androied in my pocket.

1975 sucked except for being young. Fuck off with that nonsense. Economy sucked, cars sucked, tech sucked, information access sucked.

Fauxstalgia is stupid. Grow the fuck up.

>we might as well be living in 1975.
Nah the 70s were quite advanced, we are worse than that

Attached: 1657581954765.jpg (1600x900, 122.67K)

They were doing mockups to make roads out of a different material they could illuminate with different shit. So it could turn red at a red light, green at a green light, arrows for turn lanes, etc. Shit would have been amazing.

Because capitalism don't actually breed innovation but just more capitalism
I hope you're ready to live in the advertisement area, we're just getting started

Attached: 20220708_234031.jpg (724x720, 59.01K)

Another commie that hates capitalism even though everything he uses is made possible because of it and he has never lived in a non-capitalist country.

Hey user, I get your frustrations, I've been feeling that way too lately. But after trying out Nord VPN, Those pesky ads and cookies are no longer consuming my entire being.

>even though everything he uses is made possible because of it
he posts on a computer that was developed from research using public funding

So his computer isn't made, shipped, and sold to him in a voluntary transaction by a company?

He was pointing out how stupid that argument is.
>You can't want to change a system you're part of

>why is everything still so shitty?
why bother changing when you can sell the same worn-out shit to goyimcattle for a higher price?
if the technological advancement of the 70s wasn't crushed out by politics and monopolies the world would look much more like it was predicted to be.

If you're really against capitalism, you wouldn't take part in it. Lead by example or you're no better than a cult leader that makes everyone else drink the coolaid.

>smart cities
>not even Any Forums cares about making their homes smart
yet you expect cities to be smart. Learn some home assistant nigger and start being the solution.

woman had more pubes back then. I do miss that

Wed need a coldwar with china or something.
But everyone just keeps consuming chink shit

>smart cities
no one wants this you are inviting hell
>driverless cars
we still cant trust computers to handle voting and you want to give them the power behind human life?
>androids
only after robots are legally declared as objects no matter their level of sentience if i can go to jail for verbally aabusi0ng a robot then they don't need to exist

>posted from my iphone at starbucks

Attached: e47.jpg (814x578, 104.12K)