What's a good Bluetooth speaker? I was looking at the Sony SRS-XB43 . Budget is about 200 bucks

What's a good Bluetooth speaker? I was looking at the Sony SRS-XB43 . Budget is about 200 bucks.

Attached: 811Sfu3AqQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x833, 263.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHZA163zN94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bluetooth speaker
>good
Pick one

Attached: file.jpg (1920x1080, 173.89K)

>What's a good Bluetooth speaker?
Oxymoron.

I don't know why you would compare the speaker to elaborate theater setups. The purpose of a Bluetooth speaker is to take it places, which obviously you would have to compromise with certain aspects.

When comparing having a bluetooth speaker and not having a bluetooth speaker not having it wins.

the only good one is the one you build yourself user
ive tried everything on the market including jbls, it's all shit. go down to a pawn shop, grab an amp and some shitty speakers, drill some holes in a cooler and wire it together. add a $5 bluetooth 5 module. now you've got 800+ working watts and can play your dumbass dominican music anywhere

i have 2 of this. this shit can't pair with my iphone SE 2020.
this Sony XB3 is an older model (made in 2017) but still, my cheap LG android phone's bluetooth can detect my SONY speakers.
but my iphone can't. what is wrong with it?

Attached: w333eed.jpg (581x381, 41.45K)

If all you want is a good bluetooth speaker then there's plenty, unless you're a dumb audiophool. If you want a good PORTABLE bluetooth speaker, then those are fairly rare, but still available. Sony's XB line is generally fairly shit unless you like bloated, muddy bass though

Attached: 1643023267893.png (1254x528, 527.37K)

You should not take a speaker places. A speaker should be stationary. No place you go appreciates in value with music blaring from a sub-par speaker with a -3dB frequency response of 80hz. Nobody visiting those places is interested in your music. The world is a hellhole of mandatory media consumables being shoved down our throats as it is.
No compromise is warranted, nor acceptable, when it comes to the volume (as in cubature) of loudspeakers. Ideally, loudspeakers should not be able to be lifted by one person alone.
Your quest is misguided, the premises it hinges upon are wrong - both morally and physically.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHZA163zN94

I recommend this guy's channel

homo? maybe

please have sex

ngl I'm probably gonna buy the earfun & blast hardbass &/or melodic dubstep while I roll through town on my Two-Wheeled Steed

pls use discount code 4chinnal @ checkout for 2% discount

r u dtf?

I mean bonfires and kickbacks. Plus like going to the beach and just hanging out. You definitely didn’t have friends in high school

nothing wrong with not having friends in HS!
just don't shoot up the place kek!
>lol srsly

Soundcore Motion +

I had friends in highschool and I have them now and we never took speakers anywhere.

They have a Bluetooth speaker at the warehouse I work in and it's pretty good.

I have this speaker. It's bretty nice
>Loud
>Plenty of bass, approaching nigger levels
>Great battery, regularly got 16-18hrs
>Cool LEDs if you're into that
I saw some anons say it had muddy farting bass but let's be honest, nobody says "man I wish my Bluetooth speaker had less bass"

Make one yourself faggot.

Why are audiokeks like this?

JBL flip 6. Perfect for the beach, gitls love it and because the integrated EQ