Was it intentional?

Was it intentional?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711_133747.png (596x674, 262.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VoxChroma/status/1546512162587295749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is deeply problematic and I expect Linus to make a public apology video

twitter.com/VoxChroma/status/1546512162587295749

>is... not great

Attached: 1649377030356.gif (512x512, 312.96K)

I'm not an American, how is Apache Attack Helicopter anti-trans?

Man shut the fuck up already, people infected with the LGBT mind virus will literally never be happy with any concession you make for them no matter how much you try, all it takes is one highly publicized "mistake" and you get cancelled anyway.

Attached: 1622236318266.jpg (1080x1080, 148.65K)

>tranny doesnt like it when someone identifies as something that they dont like
hypocrisy at its finest.

Attached: 1619704250084.jpg (480x390, 19.94K)

one of the older anti LGBT jokes is the "I sexually identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter" copypasta, you can look it up

Linus needs to fucking apologize right fucking now. FUCK muffins, this really pisses me the fuck off

lol WAN show is gonna be hilarious this Friday

Used to be a meme where trannies' logic of being women because they say they are women means you can be an Apache attack helicopter because you say so

>"I sexually identify as an attack helicopter."
It's the classic response to highlight the absurdity in people "identifying" as something they clearly are not.

Literally no one would have noticed if they didn't point it out. They just like shit stirring.

Sometimes an Apache Attack Helicopter is just an Apache Attack Helicopter.

It isn't and infact is pro-trans; they kill mudslimes that would throw trannies from rooftops.

wow i'm never using the linux operating system ever again. how dare he

Attached: putin tweets.png (970x1017, 967.79K)

didn't know that was there lol

Attached: Capture.png (674x89, 6.16K)

yes, fuck trannies
t. linux tech tips

How disrespectful of this pronoun person. If someone identifies as a helicopter, they have no right to berate heli (pronoun for helicopter).

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm *** retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.