I certainly hope every Canadian is suing the fuck out of rogers now there is NO EXCUSE for that kind of downtime

i certainly hope every Canadian is suing the fuck out of rogers now there is NO EXCUSE for that kind of downtime

Attached: Rogers-1-thumbnail.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

I was wondering why the internet has been less faggy as of late.

Rogers family is a part of Canadian mafia, you can't sue them

so remove the ISP they CANNOT allow it to go down EVER its NEVER ACCEPTABLE

They were down for a while. Longest I've ever heard of... More than 24hrs

exactly its not acceptable they should have been taken down by the government

>HELP ME GOVERMENT MAN
Even the Chinese are less servile. This is why Canada isn't seen as a real country.

if the ISP cannot run itself then the government should anby mistake should see a comp=any shut down forever

Ok, now say that in English instead of Quebecian.

if a company fails they should be shut down you get one shot to not be shit

>WHY ARE YOU DOWN! TELL US THE REASON!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.19K)

If you don't like a particular ISP, you are free to choose another. God bless capitalism.

it went down for over a day this is completely unacceptable and gross negligence

So someone who doesn't normally care about Canada tl;dr what happened with Rogers to cause this?
All I know is many places went down to the point where you had to pay with cash only at businesses for a day

Who cares about losing 30 percent of the economy and Interac as a whole.

Ok, and? What are you going to do about it?

demand that every Canadian who lost their service sue them separately so they go out of business and the board members all end up sucking cock for food

That's nothing user, some places the service goes out everyday due to weather. You guys have yourselves to blame for voting in politicians who allow Rogers have a monopoly and not enforcing a minimum quality of service by having an internet specific agencies/standards.

That's not going to happen, just take your anger out by raping a First Nation'er, like you usually do.

BGP

>He thinks there are more than 2 ISPs in Canada

I dont know if you know this, but Canadian internet is literally RED vs BLU. Two teams hold the monopoly on everything, with very rare exceptions

Attached: 1616389018171.png (1022x736, 976.41K)