haskellcosmeticos.com.br/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk, i'm learning haskell for fun

no

has the fucked up ecosystem been unfucked

if yes, then maybe

>fucked up ecosystem
what do you mean?

Is Haskell a black woman's hair care product?

A programming language.

It's not at all practical to learn Haskell, in the sense it won't get you a job or female, but it's really cool and unique. I enjoyed learning Haskell but never used it outside of the class that made me learn it

It probably won't get you lots of $$$, but it's a unique and interesting language to use. I can give you details about what's good and what's bad about it, or point you to some learning materials, if you have more specific questions.
Personally, I program in Haskell 98, by which I mean Haskell with 98 language extensions enabled.

haskellcosmeticos.com.br/
it is a cosmetics brand

lol

Attached: haskell.png (1198x624, 575.25K)

If you want to learn about the fundamentals of functional programming learn either Ocaml or Standard ML. Both are far simpler and straightforward languages without the unnecessary Haskell autism and Ocaml in particular is arguably more used in real world projects.

Imagine if that redhead farted in your mouth while you were installing gentoo that would suck haha

I think I finally found it
The number 3 meme
1.the alt right
2.gaming on linux
3.haskell
4.i3/dwm
5.emacs

>1.the alt right
very useful key, i press it all the time
>2.gaming on linux
just werks for the games i play
>3.haskell
very cool language
>4.i3/dwm
best window managers
>5.emacs
best text editor

i think the meme is you desu

Attached: smug_apu.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

All these things are great. I use the right Alt all the time for typing non-English characters. Emacs and i3 is a mega comfy coding setup, and Linux is sufficient if you want to use games to just relax for an hour and don't need a scintillating artistic experience (I have music for that).

no, learn python. better reward for the amount of effort invested

Depends! For becoming a better programmer, absolutely. For getting a job: it's getting easier, but will still be a hussle.

More than ever. Do it.

learn Lisp instead

Imagine if redhat farted in your mouth while you were installing gentoo that would suck haha