Honest opinions on JSON?

Honest opinions on JSON?

Attached: json_hero.png (750x272, 11.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noyaml.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It sucks but so does most other data formats.

It's definitely a notation used for JavaScript objects

probably better than older stuff like xml

It's miles better than XML and YAML, which says something given that JSON is pretty horrible too

I hate it

spbp

I use it because it's what everyone else uses. I've never understood the xml vs. json debate as these are just ways of describing data.

i prefer sex(p)

>these are just ways
no they aren't, xml is a markup format and superior to json when you need markup

For me it's unpostable XML

Attached: screenshot-2022_07_11-112933_AM.jpg (349x547, 32.54K)

idk man, json fits better to its purpose

json is perfect except for a lack of comments and pointless rules about trailing commas

I appreciate how easy it is to read.

whats wrong with yaml?

it's better than xml

I prefer it to opening-closing tags on XML

noyaml.com/

Pro tip: Cloudflare is parsing your post and rejecting it because it's seen the shifty looking XML tags.
>But... isn't 4chinks supposed to be https
Yeah, I'm not sure how it works either, I'm guessing that your traffic is only encrypted after your post has been inspected by cloudflare.

Cloudflare terminates TLS on all the sites that use it

I got bit BIG TIME with this error forever ago at my company. When we finally figured it out we ended up sending the data as a base64 string to circumvent because infosec wouldn't budge.

Is SSL the biggest scam of our lifetime? It's literally "just trust us, bro" on a global scale.
I guarantee you the US government has the private keys for every major root CA and sniffs all "encrypted" traffic.