Retarded developers

Is there anything better than this shit?

Attached: notepad++.png (1507x953, 96.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neovim.io
github.com/Marak/colors.js/issues/285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't affect the code at all, man.

Vscode

It's very annoying when devs shove politics into their work but at least here it's just sassy version names. Could be like that idiot who nuked software for everyone

if the text had been REPEAT BUCHA 1000x GLORY TO PUTIN you would have started screaming unintelligibly with joy while punching the air until you fell out of your computer chair.

i see nothing wrong with that, fuck russia and china
in fact, the americans should've helped the germans defeat the commies once and for all during ww2

processor instructions?

Attached: 1629528324934.png (618x586, 61.44K)

Textpad

It's cringe worthy.

Write your code and shut the fuck up.

in what scenario would you use notepad++ instead of vscode anyways

USA should have stayed out and let the Germans win.

My code and my rules faggot, I choose where to put it

Attached: 324234.jpg (256x256, 75.62K)

when I put "KILL ALL NIGGERS" in my version string then my project gets removed from YidHub for some reason

this
imagine it's not politics and some stupid hobbyshit like 'stan loona'

they would have lost anyway nazitard

It's much faster. I tend to use real IDE for projects in real languages (like C#, SQL), VS Code for retarded ones (like JS/TS/Python), and Notepad++ if I just need to inspect or edit text file.
Against totalitarian, commie, corruption-inducing China. Against soon-to-be totalitarian, fascist, far left- and right-inducing Russia. And no activism in code itself. Free. I would say that author is a definition of based.

>And no activism in code itself
Actually, there have been a pair of incidents like that from this faggot

yes, here
>neovim.io

github.com/Marak/colors.js/issues/285

Sure it's retarded but it doesn't delete users files. This is far preferred to what some retards have done.

Okay then. Not definition, just based.