Such a flop that is already completely forgotten about within days

>such a flop that is already completely forgotten about within days
being intel must be suffering

Attached: intel-arc-a380-lancement.jpg (1200x750, 160.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb9Fd5_T8Ew?t=492
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A380 is the lowest-end. Come back when the A780 benchmarks land.

No these cards are not a flop. They are vastly superior to nvidia when it comes to encoding and decoding and that is what they're focusing on because that's what Apple did with their M1.

Give the jews some time, this was their very first attempt at a gpu, there was no way in hell it would even be close to the companies that have been making gpu's for decades. It will probably be a viable alternative in 5 years

>vastly superior to nvidia when it comes to encoding and decoding and that is what they're focusing on because that's what Apple did with their M1.
WTF, who cares?

I was under the impression that the desktop GPUs werent out yet? Only laptop stuff.

Out in China or Taiwan it seems.

youtu.be/Zb9Fd5_T8Ew?t=492

People with jobs.

People with jobs need accelerated encoding?

Ok, when is that supposed to be?

>every company copying apple branding layout now
Tim Apple can't stop winning

Q2 2021

>jobs
>jobs
>ppl with jobs LOL xD
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That's the advertising, wait for people to test that.

will the a770 or a780 even outperform my 1080ti?

Attached: 1656069751786.png (1280x512, 72.27K)

It's a 300W 3060ti so it should

Is it similar with nvidia in the sense that all gpus share the same hardware encoder and the same performance?

The problem is that it was the bottom of the bottom of the barrel and the drivers were in alpha stage at best.
People mock AMD, but intel is just pathetic in terms of driver quality.

All I want to know is how GPU Encoding looks with AV1 compared to a Software Encode of the same bitrate

This.
Also curious to compare its vp9 to nvenc's vp9.
If they're superior or comparable It's an instant buy for me, granted if I can get one.

Two more weeks